coding Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

71 Interview Questions: 110 of 71

Sort by

Aug 23, 2014

Interview Question for Software Developer I at Hewlett-Packard:

“The most difficult questions that they asked me were based on coding and wanted to know the Java and SQL syntax for coding”

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Development Engineer at DS-IQ:

“To me, the most difficult question was an analytical and coding question involving graph algorithm.”

May 26, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineering Intern at WebFilings:

“Given a code where a function parameter shares common name with class static variable, what happens when I try to access the variable inside the function.”

May 13, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Integrator at MorphoTrak:

“Given a Java array of integers, how would you find the SMALLEST integer? Using a laptop that was hooked up to a projector, I had to code my answer on the spot while all 3 panelist interviewers…”

May 13, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Integrator at MorphoTrak:

“Given a Java array of integers, how would you find the LARGEST integer? Using a laptop that was hooked up to a projector, I had to code my answer on the spot while all 3 panelist interviewers…”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Web Developer at University of Florida:

“most questions were based on experience and what best practices did I follow,”

Feb 20, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Administrator at BYU Idaho:

“What is a difficult conversation you have had with a previous employer and how did you resolve it? What do you dislike about your current employment? How would you handle a situation where…”

Feb 10, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Cobalt:

“Typical software engineering interview questions. If you paid attention in school and prepare for the interviews by practicing coding questions online, you will be fine.”

Jan 23, 2014

Interview Question for Modern Web Applications Consultant at Accenture:

“Why do you want to use an MVVM or MVC framework?”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Composition Assistant/Entry Level Publishing at Scribe:

“The computer test will stump you if you are not programming minded. The regular expressions are easy to learn, but it is hard to face them down when you have never seen them before.”