cohens fashion optical Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at cohens fashion optical

Administrative/Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at cohens fashion optical in October 2014.

I applied online to a very vague admin posting. The following day I received a call from the receptionist who asked me if I was still looking for a job and I agreed to interview the next day. When I arrived early, I was asked to fill out an application (which I had already done online) which took about 15 minutes. By the time I met with the person who interviewed it, it was already about 25 minutes past my scheduled interview time. When I sat down with my interviewer, she had already printed out a copy of my resume, which was nice but I already had one. She basically just described the job, which ended up being really different from what I expected and was more of a glorified head of maintenance job. I wasn't really asked about any of my skills or why I wanted to work there. I asked her what the hardest part of the job was and she basically told me it would just me stressful all day. At this point I had basically decided that this wasn't a position I was seriously interested in. I was told that a decision would be made within the next couple of days for a second interview, but I decided after leaving that the company climate was not for me.

Interview Questions
    • What are your duties at your current job? (only question asked)   Answer Question

The position was not what I expected.

Merchandising Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at cohens fashion optical in September 2011.

The receptionist was slightly impolite and I was kept waiting for almost 30 mins before the interviewer finally came to greet me. This was a corporate position.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at cohens fashion optical in January 2011.

I saw the job listing on Craigslist.org, and replied with my resume and contact info and was called back for an interview within a few days. There were two persons interviewing me in a very relaxed atmosphere. They were representatives of my former boss's franchisor. They were 'corporate' interviewers and were extremely pleasant and quite charming, the way a service oriented company is expected to be. I like the company except that one particular franchisee whom I worked for was highly unprofessional.