comScore Client Service Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2015

2.6

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

A HR rep reached out with an initial questionnaire. The following week, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by an on-site interview with 4-5 people. I received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too out of the blue. They ask about what you know about the company, the digital industry, data analysis, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for comScore

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

First phone screen, then four in person behavioral interviews. Everyone there was friendly and informative. Know your resume, the industry, how comScore compares to come of their competitors. Overall positive interview experience.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Interview

Just went through on campus interview and the whole process was mainly behavioral. Nothing special but the interviewer weighed much on your presentation skills. And it's mainly resume-based since he kept asking about any special experiences I have.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one presentation you think is remarkable for you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

Very straight forward. On campus first round. In office final round. Final round interview consisted mainly of behavioral interviews with one technical interview. The behavioral interview was very traditional, it was important to explain why you would be a good fit with the company. The technical interview mainly had to do with statistical analysis that would be involved with the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at comScore?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Charlottesville, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Initial communication was great with current analysts and recruiters, were informative of the application process the whole time. Notified promptly about an interview. The interview itself was very casual. Pretty standard behavioral interview. For client service, they asked some hypothetical questions about how you would handle a certain situation if you were an analyst. Also related some of the relevant skills and activities of the position when asking about past experiences, especially internships.

Interview Questions

• What type of data would you use to solve a (given) problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA).

Interview

First round was completely behavioral, really enjoyed the conversation. Invited for final rounds in the Reston office. The experience was painfully awkward and uncomfortable and so I didn't accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you gathered large amounts of data and analyzed it.   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

Very quick phone interview about my availability and interest in the company. Next interview in person with supervisor and 3 members of the team. They all asked the same normal questions. Last "interview" was a presentation, testing my public speaking confidence.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Presentation was easy.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

University Recruiting--First interview is behavioral, very conversational and easy. Talk about your skills and what you want to do in the future. Talk a lot about the company so do a good amount of research before hand. Got back to us in a week and half with the interview results.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked in a team and you weren't successful   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at comScore in October 2013.

Interview

First round was an on-campus interview that lasted 30 minutes. The interviewer asked behavioral questions for the first 10-15 minutes, making small talk for half of it. The next 15 minutes was me asking the interviewer questions. Overall, the interview was easy and the interviewer friendly. The turn around was about a week.

Interview Questions

• What has been your favorite university class? There was not a question more difficult than this.   Answer Question

Client Services Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

Initial interview with recruiter was behavioral, very easy. Next interviewed with a hiring manager. I interviewed with several managers until the best fit was found. HR was very very slow... I constantly had to follow up.

Interview Questions

• Easy, just asked me to interpret some graphs. Be ready to ask questions yourself.   Answer Question