comScore

Updated Nov 4, 2014

2.5

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Service Analyst Interview

Just went through on campus interview and the whole process was mainly behavioral. Nothing special but the interviewer weighed much on your presentation skills. And it's mainly resume-based since he kept asking about any special experiences I have.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about one presentation you think is remarkable for you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for comScore

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at comScore in March 2014.

Initial communication was great with current analysts and recruiters, were informative of the application process the whole time. Notified promptly about an interview. The interview itself was very casual. Pretty standard behavioral interview. For client service, they asked some hypothetical questions about how you would handle a certain situation if you were an analyst. Also related some of the relevant skills and activities of the position when asking about past experiences, especially internships.

Interview Questions
    • What type of data would you use to solve a (given) problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at comScore.

First round was completely behavioral, really enjoyed the conversation. Invited for final rounds in the Reston office. The experience was painfully awkward and uncomfortable and so I didn't accept the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you gathered large amounts of data and analyzed it.   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at comScore.

Very quick phone interview about my availability and interest in the company. Next interview in person with supervisor and 3 members of the team. They all asked the same normal questions. Last "interview" was a presentation, testing my public speaking confidence.

Not able to negotiate.

Client Service Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at comScore.

University Recruiting--First interview is behavioral, very conversational and easy. Talk about your skills and what you want to do in the future. Talk a lot about the company so do a good amount of research before hand. Got back to us in a week and half with the interview results.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you worked in a team and you weren't successful   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at comScore in October 2013.

First round was an on-campus interview that lasted 30 minutes. The interviewer asked behavioral questions for the first 10-15 minutes, making small talk for half of it. The next 15 minutes was me asking the interviewer questions. Overall, the interview was easy and the interviewer friendly. The turn around was about a week.

Interview Questions
    • What has been your favorite university class? There was not a question more difficult than this.   Answer Question

Client Services Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at comScore.

Initial interview with recruiter was behavioral, very easy. Next interviewed with a hiring manager. I interviewed with several managers until the best fit was found. HR was very very slow... I constantly had to follow up.

Interview Questions
    • Easy, just asked me to interpret some graphs. Be ready to ask questions yourself.   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

I applied through my university recruiting website. After a basic, very short interview at my school, I was asked to interview at headquarters. I met with four employees, one of which was a recent grad. Only one interviewer asked challenging questions. The entire process was lengthy but fairly straightforward. Many of my peers and I were never contacted with either an offer or denial.

Interview Questions
    • These questions were specific to projects I had completed in school.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

The process took a dayinterviewed at comScore in December 2011.

Absolutely bizarre. I spoke with five people and still have no idea what this company does or what my job would have been. Nobody seemed to have any passion for their jobs. Lots of strange IT types lumped into the awkward interview and lunch with a senior manager. Reston is a bland corner of suburban Washington. I'd say more, but I'm just confused.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at comScore in November 2011.

Started with an interview on campus and was invited on-site for final round of interviews. Overall people were nice and the experience was positive.