comScore

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at comScore.

Interview Details – there's only one interview for the summer internship, which was held by manager and a current employee. Standard questions are not very hard. Just focus on my past experience. Go into details and some questions on technique skills, but very standard and depends on the position.

Data Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at comScore.

Interview Details – 3 round interview --
1st one is a video interview, mostly about previous project experience;
2nd one is phone interview, about studies and academic learnings that are related to this job;
3rd one is on-site, everyone kind of talk about the stuffs they are working on and ask for opinions

Interview Question – what's the difference between cluster and classification.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university and interviewed at comScore.

Interview Details – First round was on campus - General questions were asked based on resume. Second Round was in Reston Virginia. I had to go through 4 interviews back to back and answer similar questions to all 4 interviewers. I also tried to ask them all different questions so when you go there you better have a huge list of questions. Overall experience was nice but it did seem like they were trying to sell big data a lot.

Interview Question – Given three sets of usage statistic data and had to match them to a customer company based on relevant characteristics   Answer Question

Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at comScore in May 2011.

Interview Details – Please quick hiring and interview procss. Received offer on the day of interview. HR is really efficient

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

I applied through college or university and interviewed at comScore.

Interview Details – Interviewed through skype. Talked with VP and he introduced about the company. Went through my resume and questions about my previous project experience.

Interview Question – Asked me some macroeconomics questions and how to use model to handle the problem as well as doing predictions.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university and interviewed at comScore.

Interview Details – On-campus interview through university recruiting. Laid back, conversational in nature and interviewer was very friendly. Received a mix of behavioral and functional interview questions. Was not selected for second-round interview.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you faced difficulty working in a group and what you did to overcome the issue.   Answer Question

South San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at comScore in June 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was relatively straightforward...I received a call approximately three weeks after I submitted the application from one of the recruiting staff in VA, who set up a phone interview with one of the managers at the South SF office. It was a nice, relaxed interview and the manager was very nice.

Afterwards, I was scheduled for a three hour on-site interview with four members of the group. It was a pleasant experience and most of the questions were about work on my resume. Not much skill-based assessment.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Reston, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at comScore in December 2009.

Interview Details – The initial interview was really great. The person sent to my campus was extremely easy to talk to and work with. After a few weeks I went to an interview at the main office in Reston with a group of people. The interviews were 3 1:1 after the Wonderlic test. They never let you know how you did on the test (or if they even really use your results..) and the interviewers were okay. The recent grad was really nice and told me a lot about the company.

Interview Question – A scenario was put on the whiteboard for me to analyze and discuss with the interviewer. Keep an eye out for the more important parts.. percentages, large differences and why that may be..etc.   Answer Question

Reston, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at comScore in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process started with an on-campus interview followed by an on-site interview in 2 weeks. The on-site interview starts with the Wonderlic Test after which you are interviewing with 3 senior employees and one recent graduate. Most of them were resume based and were pretty simple if you know what you want and who you really are. One of the interviewers handed me an Excel sheet and we worked on that together with the interviewer. Not a big deal, they are just trying to see how you approach to an everyday problem that they are facing with. Definitely that is something that makes sense. Finally, the 4th interview, which is the one with the recent graduate, is more like an information session and an opportunity for you to get your concerns and questions answered from someone who was in your shoes just a year ago.

Overall, I would say a very pleasant interview experience with smart and friendly people.

Interview Question – Excel sheets full of numbers. you are expected to identify the important issues in those sheets.   View Answer

Data Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at comScore.

Interview Details – First interview is on campus. But it was a Skype interview. The person who interviewed me is great, no tech questions. Just resume. Asked several Behavior questions, like why comScore? What kind of project you did that related to comScore?
Received an email to schedule a second interview in about one week.
Onsite interview is also fine. No tech questions. 4 interviewers.
One is Database manager, so he asked me about SQL. Since I just learned SQL, he asked me a very easy SQL question: Find same ID from 2 tables.
Received an offer in a week. Still considering.

Interview Question – What kind of project you did that related to comScore.   Answer Question

Worked for comScore? Contribute to the Community!