comScore Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.9

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

campus recruitment, submit resume through campus website get the interview, that is all I did They interviewed at least 100 across several universities, while only several positions are available Talking more about the campus recruitment, it is exclusive for the students with a username and password. You can borrow one from your friends, but I don't think it will make much sense.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for comScore

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

One 1-hour phone interview. Asking about HTTP(get, put, post), what happens when typing an url in the browser. Akamai network and cookie privacy tracking technique(double click). And Map-reduce framework(Hadoop). And get the offer after several hours.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at comScore (Durham, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through our campus career fair and got an on-campus interview. It lasted about 30 mins and one project manager took charge of this. He asked about some questions of my resume and experiences. Then he asked me about my SQL skills and asked for some examples to prove these skills. During this process, he also asked some details about my former projects. Finally, he let me ask some questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you use SQL in the former projects? What's your interest?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Durham, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through career fair. Got an onsite interview afterwards. The interviewer seems nice but feel stressed because he does not talk too much. Questions greatly depends on resume and experience, random behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA).

Interview

there's only one interview for the summer internship, which was held by manager and a current employee. Standard questions are not very hard. Just focus on my past experience. Go into details and some questions on technique skills, but very standard and depends on the position.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

3 round interview -- 1st one is a video interview, mostly about previous project experience; 2nd one is phone interview, about studies and academic learnings that are related to this job; 3rd one is on-site, everyone kind of talk about the stuffs they are working on and ask for opinions

Interview Questions

• what's the difference between cluster and classification.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA).

Interview

First round was on campus - General questions were asked based on resume. Second Round was in Reston Virginia. I had to go through 4 interviews back to back and answer similar questions to all 4 interviewers. I also tried to ask them all different questions so when you go there you better have a huge list of questions. Overall experience was nice but it did seem like they were trying to sell big data a lot.

Interview Questions

• Given three sets of usage statistic data and had to match them to a customer company based on relevant characteristics   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at comScore in October 2013.

Interview

So I went through the first-round behavioral interview and got invited to the on-campus interview. The final-round interview includes a small case question, modeling questions (e.g. how to avoid first-response bias) and behavioral questions. Each part is kinda short. The case analysis is a bit hard since it requires some sorts of knowledge about how comScore collected customers' data. Technical questions are very basic.

Interview Questions

• I think the case interview is a bit hard. I wasn't really prepared so I didn't do that well. Technical questions are much easier.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

Interviewed through skype. Talked with VP and he introduced about the company. Went through my resume and questions about my previous project experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked me some macroeconomics questions and how to use model to handle the problem as well as doing predictions.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at comScore in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview lasted for half an hour. During the interview, the interviewer asked me about my past data analyzing experiences, and we went through my resumes. The interviewer is really nice and very helpful. Very positive experience.

Personal reason