comScore

Updated Dec 11, 2014

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at comScore in October 2014.

Applied through career fair. Got an onsite interview afterwards. The interviewer seems nice but feel stressed because he does not talk too much. Questions greatly depends on resume and experience, random behavioral questions.

Other Interview Reviews for comScore

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at comScore.

One 1-hour phone interview. Asking about HTTP(get, put, post), what happens when typing an url in the browser. Akamai network and cookie privacy tracking technique(double click). And Map-reduce framework(Hadoop). And get the offer after several hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at comScore.

there's only one interview for the summer internship, which was held by manager and a current employee. Standard questions are not very hard. Just focus on my past experience. Go into details and some questions on technique skills, but very standard and depends on the position.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at comScore.

3 round interview --
    1st one is a video interview, mostly about previous project experience;
    2nd one is phone interview, about studies and academic learnings that are related to this job;
    3rd one is on-site, everyone kind of talk about the stuffs they are working on and ask for opinions

Interview Questions
    • what's the difference between cluster and classification.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at comScore.

First round was on campus - General questions were asked based on resume. Second Round was in Reston Virginia. I had to go through 4 interviews back to back and answer similar questions to all 4 interviewers. I also tried to ask them all different questions so when you go there you better have a huge list of questions. Overall experience was nice but it did seem like they were trying to sell big data a lot.

Interview Questions
    • Given three sets of usage statistic data and had to match them to a customer company based on relevant characteristics   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at comScore in October 2013.

So I went through the first-round behavioral interview and got invited to the on-campus interview. The final-round interview includes a small case question, modeling questions (e.g. how to avoid first-response bias) and behavioral questions. Each part is kinda short. The case analysis is a bit hard since it requires some sorts of knowledge about how comScore collected customers' data. Technical questions are very basic.

Interview Questions
    • I think the case interview is a bit hard. I wasn't really prepared so I didn't do that well. Technical questions are much easier.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at comScore.

Interviewed through skype. Talked with VP and he introduced about the company. Went through my resume and questions about my previous project experience.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me some macroeconomics questions and how to use model to handle the problem as well as doing predictions.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at comScore.

On-campus interview through university recruiting. Laid back, conversational in nature and interviewer was very friendly. Received a mix of behavioral and functional interview questions. Was not selected for second-round interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you faced difficulty working in a group and what you did to overcome the issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at comScore in June 2012.

The interview process was relatively straightforward...I received a call approximately three weeks after I submitted the application from one of the recruiting staff in VA, who set up a phone interview with one of the managers at the South SF office. It was a nice, relaxed interview and the manager was very nice.

Afterwards, I was scheduled for a three hour on-site interview with four members of the group. It was a pleasant experience and most of the questions were about work on my resume. Not much skill-based assessment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at comScore in May 2011.

Please quick hiring and interview procss. Received offer on the day of interview. HR is really efficient

no negotiation