comScore

Average Difficulty
58 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at comScore.

Interview Details – there's only one interview for the summer internship, which was held by manager and a current employee. Standard questions are not very hard. Just focus on my past experience. Go into details and some questions on technique skills, but very standard and depends on the position.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at comScore.

Interview Details – Simple but sometimes easy comparing to brand of company. Interview process is straight forward but sometime makes it easy to hire incapable people. Interview questions are easy and stereotypes which needs to revisited and make it harder to get always smart people

Interview Question – Hierarchical data processing   Answer Question

Data Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at comScore.

Interview Details – 3 round interview --
1st one is a video interview, mostly about previous project experience;
2nd one is phone interview, about studies and academic learnings that are related to this job;
3rd one is on-site, everyone kind of talk about the stuffs they are working on and ask for opinions

Interview Question – what's the difference between cluster and classification.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Reston, VA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at comScore.

Interview Details – First round was on campus - General questions were asked based on resume. Second Round was in Reston Virginia. I had to go through 4 interviews back to back and answer similar questions to all 4 interviewers. I also tried to ask them all different questions so when you go there you better have a huge list of questions. Overall experience was nice but it did seem like they were trying to sell big data a lot.

Interview Question – Given three sets of usage statistic data and had to match them to a customer company based on relevant characteristics   Answer Question

Survey Research Analyst Interview

Survey Research Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at comScore in February 2014.

Interview Details – The HR contacted several days after my application and helped me set up a telephone interview with a VP. The interview was scheduled to be 30 minutes. The VP only asked me to introduce the projects that I have been working on and how I multi-tasked. The VP talked really fast!!! I sent thank-you notes to both the VP and the HR after the interview and another follow-up to the HR after two weeks. She never replied. I emailed the VP and she told me they decided to hire someone else.

Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at comScore in May 2011.

Interview Details – Please quick hiring and interview procss. Received offer on the day of interview. HR is really efficient

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at comScore.

Interview Details – Interview by 4 management levels.

Interview Question – Previous experience related.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. Top of salary range.

Client Service Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at comScore in October 2013.

Interview Details – First round was an on-campus interview that lasted 30 minutes. The interviewer asked behavioral questions for the first 10-15 minutes, making small talk for half of it. The next 15 minutes was me asking the interviewer questions. Overall, the interview was easy and the interviewer friendly. The turn around was about a week.

Interview Question – What has been your favorite university class? There was not a question more difficult than this.   Answer Question

Reston, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at comScore.

Interview Details – First round was completely behavioral, really enjoyed the conversation. Invited for final rounds in the Reston office. The experience was painfully awkward and uncomfortable and so I didn't accept the offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you gathered large amounts of data and analyzed it.   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at comScore.

Interview Details – Very quick phone interview about my availability and interest in the company. Next interview in person with supervisor and 3 members of the team. They all asked the same normal questions. Last "interview" was a presentation, testing my public speaking confidence.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Presentation was easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at comScore

Worked for comScore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at comScore interview questions and advice. All 58 interview reviews posted anonymously by comScore employees and interview candidates.