comScore Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015
Updated Mar 13, 2015

2.8

Statistical Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at comScore.

2 phone interviews, the first is HR interview, the 2nd is technical interview

based on my resume experience, not so many technical questions, just some terminologies
    people there are friendly they do not ask quite hard questions
    however I still do not get the chance for on site interview
    this should be all

Senior Level Interview

There are several phone interviews prior to being asked to go onsite. The onsite interviews are all day and you meet with various people and at all levels within the group and related departments. After the interview, the team regroups and you may have one additional conversation prior to any offer.

Interview Questions
    • question related to preferences outside of work and community.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

campus recruitment, submit resume through campus website
    get the interview, that is all I did
    They interviewed at least 100 across several universities, while only several positions are available

Talking more about the campus recruitment, it is exclusive for the students with a username and password. You can borrow one from your friends, but I don't think it will make much sense.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at comScore in December 2014.

First round was a phone interview. It lasted for about 30 minutes. It was just a general discussion based on my resume, no specific questions related to the job description.
    The second round was the onsite interview in Reston. It was taken by 3 people separately, one of which was again on the phone. All three interviews were more of a conversation than a question answer session. I was made familiar with the company and the workings of department. I was expecting a lot of technical question like other interviews I had given but there were none. Repetitive questions were asked by all three of them. It was an easy experience.

Interview Questions
    • What is the one thing that you did not like about company's website and would want to change?   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

Just went through on campus interview and the whole process was mainly behavioral. Nothing special but the interviewer weighed much on your presentation skills. And it's mainly resume-based since he kept asking about any special experiences I have.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about one presentation you think is remarkable for you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at comScore in October 2014.

I applied through our campus career fair and got an on-campus interview. It lasted about 30 mins and one project manager took charge of this. He asked about some questions of my resume and experiences. Then he asked me about my SQL skills and asked for some examples to prove these skills. During this process, he also asked some details about my former projects. Finally, he let me ask some questions.

Interview Questions
    • How do you use SQL in the former projects? What's your interest?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at comScore in October 2014.

Applied through career fair. Got an onsite interview afterwards. The interviewer seems nice but feel stressed because he does not talk too much. Questions greatly depends on resume and experience, random behavioral questions.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at comScore.

One 1-hour phone interview. Asking about HTTP(get, put, post), what happens when typing an url in the browser. Akamai network and cookie privacy tracking technique(double click). And Map-reduce framework(Hadoop). And get the offer after several hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at comScore.

there's only one interview for the summer internship, which was held by manager and a current employee. Standard questions are not very hard. Just focus on my past experience. Go into details and some questions on technique skills, but very standard and depends on the position.

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at comScore in July 2014.

I honestly had the worst hiring experience with comScore. I went through a phone and Skype interview, which were both pretty straightforward, gave a presentation for my third interview and had to wait for over a month before they reached out to me again, and was rejected after my fourth interview. Overall, the process took over two months, and in the end they told me that they were going to move forward with other applicants. I am pretty disappointed with the way that HR and managers in the office communicated with me. While the interviews went extremely well, always ending with good comments and compliments, they often took weeks to respond to my emails and were very unclear about what they were looking for. I understand that they must want to hire only the best of the best for their company, but I felt like I was jumping through hoops in this one-sided interview process for an entry-level job that I was overqualified for.