comScore

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.8

Client Service Analyst Interview

Just went through on campus interview and the whole process was mainly behavioral. Nothing special but the interviewer weighed much on your presentation skills. And it's mainly resume-based since he kept asking about any special experiences I have.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about one presentation you think is remarkable for you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at comScore in October 2014.

Applied through career fair. Got an onsite interview afterwards. The interviewer seems nice but feel stressed because he does not talk too much. Questions greatly depends on resume and experience, random behavioral questions.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at comScore.

One 1-hour phone interview. Asking about HTTP(get, put, post), what happens when typing an url in the browser. Akamai network and cookie privacy tracking technique(double click). And Map-reduce framework(Hadoop). And get the offer after several hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at comScore.

there's only one interview for the summer internship, which was held by manager and a current employee. Standard questions are not very hard. Just focus on my past experience. Go into details and some questions on technique skills, but very standard and depends on the position.

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at comScore in July 2014.

I honestly had the worst hiring experience with comScore. I went through a phone and Skype interview, which were both pretty straightforward, gave a presentation for my third interview and had to wait for over a month before they reached out to me again, and was rejected after my fourth interview. Overall, the process took over two months, and in the end they told me that they were going to move forward with other applicants. I am pretty disappointed with the way that HR and managers in the office communicated with me. While the interviews went extremely well, always ending with good comments and compliments, they often took weeks to respond to my emails and were very unclear about what they were looking for. I understand that they must want to hire only the best of the best for their company, but I felt like I was jumping through hoops in this one-sided interview process for an entry-level job that I was overqualified for.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at comScore.

Simple but sometimes easy comparing to brand of company. Interview process is straight forward but sometime makes it easy to hire incapable people. Interview questions are easy and stereotypes which needs to revisited and make it harder to get always smart people

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at comScore.

3 round interview --
    1st one is a video interview, mostly about previous project experience;
    2nd one is phone interview, about studies and academic learnings that are related to this job;
    3rd one is on-site, everyone kind of talk about the stuffs they are working on and ask for opinions

Interview Questions
    • what's the difference between cluster and classification.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at comScore.

First round was on campus - General questions were asked based on resume. Second Round was in Reston Virginia. I had to go through 4 interviews back to back and answer similar questions to all 4 interviewers. I also tried to ask them all different questions so when you go there you better have a huge list of questions. Overall experience was nice but it did seem like they were trying to sell big data a lot.

Interview Questions
    • Given three sets of usage statistic data and had to match them to a customer company based on relevant characteristics   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at comScore in March 2014.

Initial communication was great with current analysts and recruiters, were informative of the application process the whole time. Notified promptly about an interview. The interview itself was very casual. Pretty standard behavioral interview. For client service, they asked some hypothetical questions about how you would handle a certain situation if you were an analyst. Also related some of the relevant skills and activities of the position when asking about past experiences, especially internships.

Interview Questions
    • What type of data would you use to solve a (given) problem?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at comScore.

Interview by 4 management levels.

Interview Questions
    None. Top of salary range.