comScore Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2014
Updated Aug 28, 2014

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at comScore in December 2009.

The initial interview was really great. The person sent to my campus was extremely easy to talk to and work with. After a few weeks I went to an interview at the main office in Reston with a group of people. The interviews were 3 1:1 after the Wonderlic test. They never let you know how you did on the test (or if they even really use your results..) and the interviewers were okay. The recent grad was really nice and told me a lot about the company.

Interview Questions
    • A scenario was put on the whiteboard for me to analyze and discuss with the interviewer. Keep an eye out for the more important parts.. percentages, large differences and why that may be..etc.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at comScore in May 2010.

Consisted of 5 back to back interviews
    -technical expertise and project management experience, particularly in the digital sector, highly valued
    -many behavioral questions with 1 case study question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at comScore in March 2010.

The process took longer than it should have. 1st interview was with recruiter over phone, then had to go online and take a silly personality test, then had to go into office to take yet another test ( SAT type test ) BEFORE even meeting with recruiter and one of the hiring managers. THEN had to go back for yet another interview. The tests are stupid and not sure why they won't tell you how you did. Seems to be a bit power trippy there.

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at comScore in April 2010.

The hiring process took longer than I initially expected, but it all worked out well. The culture is pretty laid back and everyone is generally nice; always willing to lend a hand. The office snacks are healthy.

Cons- No cool restaurants around the office area.

Interview Questions
    • If you were competing for this position with another candidate, what makes you different?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at comScore in May 2011.

Please quick hiring and interview procss. Received offer on the day of interview. HR is really efficient

no negotiation

Digital Analytix (DAx) Customer Support Interview

I applied online - interviewed at comScore in October 2012.

You'll probably do a phone interview with the recruiter first, then a phone interview with the VP Support and the Customer Support Manager. If you're still a good candidate, you'll likely do an in-person interview with 1 or 2 people, and possibly via Skype as the VP Support is located in the Amsterdam office.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say to the people who say "You have no right to track my activities on your website"?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a current passport?   View Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at comScore in October 2012.

I was contacted by HR after applying to the position through their official careers website. First there was a short phone screening, followed by a phone and skype interview with the hiring manager. After a mix of walking him through my resume, behavioral questions and technical questions the phone interview was over. 2-3 days later, I received an interview invitation, they paid for my plane ticket and my hotel for 1 night. The interview was with 4 people from the financial forecasting and accounting teams. All their interviewing styles were different. Some asked for my previous experiences, responsibilities and achievements where others asked more behavioral, technical and logic questions.

Interview Questions
    • they briefly described a product that generated revenue according to the client's usage. They gave me a spreadsheet with "variable usage" numbers and asked me how I would approach the issue of developing a forecasting model for that product.   Answer Question

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at comScore in July 2014.

I honestly had the worst hiring experience with comScore. I went through a phone and Skype interview, which were both pretty straightforward, gave a presentation for my third interview and had to wait for over a month before they reached out to me again, and was rejected after my fourth interview. Overall, the process took over two months, and in the end they told me that they were going to move forward with other applicants. I am pretty disappointed with the way that HR and managers in the office communicated with me. While the interviews went extremely well, always ending with good comments and compliments, they often took weeks to respond to my emails and were very unclear about what they were looking for. I understand that they must want to hire only the best of the best for their company, but I felt like I was jumping through hoops in this one-sided interview process for an entry-level job that I was overqualified for.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at comScore in October 2013.

So I went through the first-round behavioral interview and got invited to the on-campus interview. The final-round interview includes a small case question, modeling questions (e.g. how to avoid first-response bias) and behavioral questions. Each part is kinda short. The case analysis is a bit hard since it requires some sorts of knowledge about how comScore collected customers' data. Technical questions are very basic.

Interview Questions
    • I think the case interview is a bit hard. I wasn't really prepared so I didn't do that well. Technical questions are much easier.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at comScore.

3 round interview --
    1st one is a video interview, mostly about previous project experience;
    2nd one is phone interview, about studies and academic learnings that are related to this job;
    3rd one is on-site, everyone kind of talk about the stuffs they are working on and ask for opinions

Interview Questions
    • what's the difference between cluster and classification.   Answer Question

Worked for comScore? Contribute to the Community!