comScore Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.8

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Starts with a phone interview with HR. Next, goes to a phone interview with the hiring manager. Lastly, a on site interview with 4-5 managers.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at comScore.

Interview

first interview, the interviewer asked me some algorithms in my resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at comScore.

Interview

I interviewed on campus with comScore. The interview was a short behavioral based 30 minute interview. After getting called back, I interviewed at headquarters in Reston, VA. There were 4 interviews along with the Wonderlick test. The first interview was a senior VP and as the day went on I met with someone from a different level, ending with a Client Service Analyst. The first interviewer took me through a case/marketing type question. The rest were behavioral.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Asked general questions about position in career and leadership experience. It was a conversation more than an interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at comScore.

Interview

Interviewed through skype. Talked with VP and he introduced about the company. Went through my resume and questions about my previous project experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked me some macroeconomics questions and how to use model to handle the problem as well as doing predictions.   Answer Question

Senior Client Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at comScore.

Interview

Spoke with HR on the phone. HR generally knows very little about the role so they're only able to ask and answer very generic questions. The in-person interview takes about 3 hours. I took a timed multiple choice test (basically to make sure you're not an idiot), met with 2 Sr. Directors, an SVP and another manager who answered more of the day to day questions. I spoke with the EVP later that week and received an offer within the week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Since this is a marketing research company, be able to show your previous analyticf experience and work. I brought in old presentations and they loved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They do move very quickly if they want you and are VERY open to negotiations. I negotiated my salary up by over 20%. If you know where you stand with them, don't be afraid to ask for what you want. Also, ask for a signing bonus. It's worth it!

Interview

I applied through my university recruiting website. After a basic, very short interview at my school, I was asked to interview at headquarters. I met with four employees, one of which was a recent grad. Only one interviewer asked challenging questions. The entire process was lengthy but fairly straightforward. Many of my peers and I were never contacted with either an offer or denial.

Interview Questions

• These questions were specific to projects I had completed in school.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Interview

screen interview with recruiter. 1:1 with 2 finance execs.

Interview Questions

I had done my research on the company, specifically reading comments on Glassdoor. I read how company execs lie, how they don't want to pay well, etc. The hiring mgr told me the position was originally a Sr Director role but was downgraded to a Sr Manager role so a financial analyst could also be hired. However, expectations and responsibilities were not downgraded. This just reinforced the behavior I read about on Glassdoor. I didn't want to be a part of a company and team with no moral compass.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

First interview was with HR, it was 45 minutes long. After a good deal of Q&A the HR person told me that the next step would be to have a call with the Hiring Manager. That was set up within a week, and that too went well. I was invited for a day at the office and met a number of the team members. 1:1 interviews were very informative, many questions were asked including a few case questions. Within a few days I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Finding the intersection of big data and potential questions that can be addressed for different client industries.   Answer Question

I received another offer.

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at comScore.

Interview

University Recruiting--First interview is behavioral, very conversational and easy. Talk about your skills and what you want to do in the future. Talk a lot about the company so do a good amount of research before hand. Got back to us in a week and half with the interview results.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked in a team and you weren't successful   Answer Question