comScore Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2014
Updated Aug 28, 2014

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at comScore.

there's only one interview for the summer internship, which was held by manager and a current employee. Standard questions are not very hard. Just focus on my past experience. Go into details and some questions on technique skills, but very standard and depends on the position.

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at comScore in July 2014.

I honestly had the worst hiring experience with comScore. I went through a phone and Skype interview, which were both pretty straightforward, gave a presentation for my third interview and had to wait for over a month before they reached out to me again, and was rejected after my fourth interview. Overall, the process took over two months, and in the end they told me that they were going to move forward with other applicants. I am pretty disappointed with the way that HR and managers in the office communicated with me. While the interviews went extremely well, always ending with good comments and compliments, they often took weeks to respond to my emails and were very unclear about what they were looking for. I understand that they must want to hire only the best of the best for their company, but I felt like I was jumping through hoops in this one-sided interview process for an entry-level job that I was overqualified for.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at comScore.

Simple but sometimes easy comparing to brand of company. Interview process is straight forward but sometime makes it easy to hire incapable people. Interview questions are easy and stereotypes which needs to revisited and make it harder to get always smart people

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at comScore.

3 round interview --
    1st one is a video interview, mostly about previous project experience;
    2nd one is phone interview, about studies and academic learnings that are related to this job;
    3rd one is on-site, everyone kind of talk about the stuffs they are working on and ask for opinions

Interview Questions
    • what's the difference between cluster and classification.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at comScore.

First round was on campus - General questions were asked based on resume. Second Round was in Reston Virginia. I had to go through 4 interviews back to back and answer similar questions to all 4 interviewers. I also tried to ask them all different questions so when you go there you better have a huge list of questions. Overall experience was nice but it did seem like they were trying to sell big data a lot.

Interview Questions
    • Given three sets of usage statistic data and had to match them to a customer company based on relevant characteristics   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at comScore.

Interview by 4 management levels.

Interview Questions
    None. Top of salary range.

Survey Research Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at comScore in February 2014.

The HR contacted several days after my application and helped me set up a telephone interview with a VP. The interview was scheduled to be 30 minutes. The VP only asked me to introduce the projects that I have been working on and how I multi-tasked. The VP talked really fast!!! I sent thank-you notes to both the VP and the HR after the interview and another follow-up to the HR after two weeks. She never replied. I emailed the VP and she told me they decided to hire someone else.

Client Service Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at comScore.

Recruiter contacted me and set up an interview which was done on the phone by HR. HR are a bit hit and miss but it went well. Basic questions of skill set for the job such as analytical skills, client facing experience etc.

Second interview was in the office with the Client Service manger, first a standard interview and then a skills test interview with analysis.

Final interview was with a member of Senior Management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at comScore.

First round was completely behavioral, really enjoyed the conversation. Invited for final rounds in the Reston office. The experience was painfully awkward and uncomfortable and so I didn't accept the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you gathered large amounts of data and analyzed it.   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at comScore.

University Recruiting--First interview is behavioral, very conversational and easy. Talk about your skills and what you want to do in the future. Talk a lot about the company so do a good amount of research before hand. Got back to us in a week and half with the interview results.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you worked in a team and you weren't successful   Answer Question

Worked for comScore? Contribute to the Community!