comScore Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.8

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at comScore.

Interview

A HR rep reached out with an initial questionnaire. The following week, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by an on-site interview with 4-5 people. I received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too out of the blue. They ask about what you know about the company, the digital industry, data analysis, etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at comScore (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

It's such a shame a company like comScore is pretending to run a transparent and thorough recruitment process and fails miserably.
    It took 2,5 months and 5 interviews - 3 on the phone, one on Skype, one on location - and then they disappeared. I sent the recruiter 2 e-mails asking about the status of the procedure and received no answer. 3 weeks later I got an automatic e-mail stating the position was filled.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

Very straight forward. On campus first round. In office final round. Final round interview consisted mainly of behavioral interviews with one technical interview. The behavioral interview was very traditional, it was important to explain why you would be a good fit with the company. The technical interview mainly had to do with statistical analysis that would be involved with the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at comScore?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

First round was a phone interview. It lasted for about 30 minutes. It was just a general discussion based on my resume, no specific questions related to the job description.
    The second round was the onsite interview in Reston. It was taken by 3 people separately, one of which was again on the phone. All three interviews were more of a conversation than a question answer session. I was made familiar with the company and the workings of department. I was expecting a lot of technical question like other interviews I had given but there were none. Repetitive questions were asked by all three of them. It was an easy experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing that you did not like about company's website and would want to change?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at comScore (Durham, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through our campus career fair and got an on-campus interview. It lasted about 30 mins and one project manager took charge of this. He asked about some questions of my resume and experiences. Then he asked me about my SQL skills and asked for some examples to prove these skills. During this process, he also asked some details about my former projects. Finally, he let me ask some questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you use SQL in the former projects? What's your interest?   Answer Question

Statistical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at comScore.

Interview

2 phone interviews, the first is HR interview, the 2nd is technical interview

based on my resume experience, not so many technical questions, just some terminologies
    people there are friendly they do not ask quite hard questions
    however I still do not get the chance for on site interview
    this should be all

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at comScore in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview lasted for half an hour. During the interview, the interviewer asked me about my past data analyzing experiences, and we went through my resumes. The interviewer is really nice and very helpful. Very positive experience.

Personal reason

Senior Level Interview

Interview

There are several phone interviews prior to being asked to go onsite. The onsite interviews are all day and you meet with various people and at all levels within the group and related departments. After the interview, the team regroups and you may have one additional conversation prior to any offer.

Interview Questions

• question related to preferences outside of work and community.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

campus recruitment, submit resume through campus website
    get the interview, that is all I did
    They interviewed at least 100 across several universities, while only several positions are available

Talking more about the campus recruitment, it is exclusive for the students with a username and password. You can borrow one from your friends, but I don't think it will make much sense.

Senior Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at comScore in January 2012.

Interview

Interview process normally don't take that long. I applied directly on the comScore job site.
    I was initially contacted by an HR recruiter and he set up an initial telephonic interview. Then I had another telephonic interview with the hiring manager. And then they brought me on site to have 9AM to 1PM multiple interviews with the directors and analysts from the team that had the open position.

Interview Questions

• Case studies like walk through the full process of a product launch and the research involved in it.   Answer Question