comScore Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 20, 2014
61 interviews

2.8

Client Service Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at comScore in October 2013.

First round was an on-campus interview that lasted 30 minutes. The interviewer asked behavioral questions for the first 10-15 minutes, making small talk for half of it. The next 15 minutes was me asking the interviewer questions. Overall, the interview was easy and the interviewer friendly. The turn around was about a week.

Interview Questions
    • What has been your favorite university class? There was not a question more difficult than this.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at comScore.

First round was completely behavioral, really enjoyed the conversation. Invited for final rounds in the Reston office. The experience was painfully awkward and uncomfortable and so I didn't accept the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you gathered large amounts of data and analyzed it.   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at comScore.

Very quick phone interview about my availability and interest in the company. Next interview in person with supervisor and 3 members of the team. They all asked the same normal questions. Last "interview" was a presentation, testing my public speaking confidence.

Not able to negotiate.

Client Service Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at comScore.

University Recruiting--First interview is behavioral, very conversational and easy. Talk about your skills and what you want to do in the future. Talk a lot about the company so do a good amount of research before hand. Got back to us in a week and half with the interview results.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you worked in a team and you weren't successful   Answer Question

Client Services Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at comScore.

Initial interview with recruiter was behavioral, very easy. Next interviewed with a hiring manager. I interviewed with several managers until the best fit was found. HR was very very slow... I constantly had to follow up.

Interview Questions
    • Easy, just asked me to interpret some graphs. Be ready to ask questions yourself.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at comScore in June 2013.

The process was very smooth and encouraging.

I was contacted initially by the HR director regarding the position which I applied for. They seemed very impressed by my resume.

The HR director was very pleassant to speak to during the phone conversation and at no point made it seem like an interview and it rather sounded like a conversation.

My main interview was the department's director and VP. For some some reason the VP was not able to make it and on a very short notice the controller stepped in to fill his spot.

The director (my immediate supervisor) made me very comfortable during the interview. At some point he would take controller of the conversation but on the other hand allowed me as well to take control accordingly.

The interview with the controller was very technical. He (and along with the rest of the people) seemed very interested in my AOL experience as the work was very unique and similar to this position.

The interview with the VP started off as a technical interview but soon transformed into more of a conversation.

Interview Questions
    • If my current manager was to evaluate me what would he say is my greatest strength and my biggest weakness.   View Answer
    They offered a very good compensation package so I didn't negotiate.

Marketing Manager Interview

First interview was with HR, it was 45 minutes long. After a good deal of Q&A the HR person told me that the next step would be to have a call with the Hiring Manager. That was set up within a week, and that too went well. I was invited for a day at the office and met a number of the team members. 1:1 interviews were very informative, many questions were asked including a few case questions. Within a few days I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • Finding the intersection of big data and potential questions that can be addressed for different client industries.   Answer Question

I received another offer.

Product Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I interviewed online - interviewed at comScore.

Lengthy but quite efficient process but HR people could be more polished.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult, but the interviewer should be technical if they are asking technical question. One person was clearly not technical person pretending to be one but her terminologies were way off. Stick to behavioral questions if you don't know what you are talking about.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

screen interview with recruiter. 1:1 with 2 finance execs.

Interview Questions

I had done my research on the company, specifically reading comments on Glassdoor. I read how company execs lie, how they don't want to pay well, etc. The hiring mgr told me the position was originally a Sr Director role but was downgraded to a Sr Manager role so a financial analyst could also be hired. However, expectations and responsibilities were not downgraded. This just reinforced the behavior I read about on Glassdoor. I didn't want to be a part of a company and team with no moral compass.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at comScore in January 2013.

Went quickly and received an offer after 3 interviews.

Salary was too low