comScore Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

2.8

Senior Client Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at comScore.

Spoke with HR on the phone. HR generally knows very little about the role so they're only able to ask and answer very generic questions. The in-person interview takes about 3 hours. I took a timed multiple choice test (basically to make sure you're not an idiot), met with 2 Sr. Directors, an SVP and another manager who answered more of the day to day questions. I spoke with the EVP later that week and received an offer within the week.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Since this is a marketing research company, be able to show your previous analyticf experience and work. I brought in old presentations and they loved it.   Answer Question
    They do move very quickly if they want you and are VERY open to negotiations. I negotiated my salary up by over 20%. If you know where you stand with them, don't be afraid to ask for what you want. Also, ask for a signing bonus. It's worth it!

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at comScore.

Interviewed through skype. Talked with VP and he introduced about the company. Went through my resume and questions about my previous project experience.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me some macroeconomics questions and how to use model to handle the problem as well as doing predictions.   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at comScore.

Initial contact from HR was followed up by 2 phone interviews by the Hiring Manager and their Supervisor. An on-site interview with 3 co-workers was part of Round 1 and Round 2 was a presentation at HQ to about a dozen people, including the EVP. Decision-making was swift, but the job description shifted category mid-process.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of a salesperson would you be ? Pick one of 3 toys that you think best represents your personality and explain why.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online – interviewed at comScore in February 2013.

They have four rounds on site. This is after a telephonic / video conferencing interview. Once you are flown to reston you get decent lunch and miscellaneous stuff. Interviews are mostly about projects you have done in the past. Very less coding questions will be asked. Mostly about your past experience.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation is always there since the initial offer in timid.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at comScore.

On-campus interview through university recruiting. Laid back, conversational in nature and interviewer was very friendly. Received a mix of behavioral and functional interview questions. Was not selected for second-round interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you faced difficulty working in a group and what you did to overcome the issue.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Asked general questions about position in career and leadership experience. It was a conversation more than an interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at comScore in January 2013.

I applied through their careers section and one of the recruiting team sent an email to me asking details of my career, experience, passion and references to open source projects & stack overflow profile page. I sent the required details and got a call from recruiter for initial screening. It was followed by a phone interview with a Director and then I attended 3 rounds of face to face at their Reston office.

Recruiters were very friendly and the entire process completed in a week. Just hours after the interview when I was returning back to my home, I got a call from the recruiter and he detailed about the offer, salary. Not much of negotiations though, they provided the salary what I was looking. A very pleasant interview process.

Most of the interview questions were very basic and simple to answer. If you have 3 - 4 years of experience in product development, especially with BIG DATA, it is very easy to clear interview.

I got a better offer as well as I was not impressed with the skills of technical interviewers. The nature of questions they asked me were very basic and I thought that there is not much to learn.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at comScore in January 2013.

Went quickly and received an offer after 3 interviews.

Salary was too low

New Grad Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at comScore in December 2012.

At first a HR in comscore told me that I will get a phone interview and then go to Virginia headquarters for onsite if I pass the phone interview. But at last I get a final interview just in their Chicago Office in Willis Tower.

4 people one by one came to interview me, one of them is a newly grad student just joined them. The last is a senior manager. They are all very friendly.

The questions are about my resume project, they asked me to illustrate one of my project in my resume. They the have white paper to you to write some code.

You will use knowledge of trees, recursion, etc, very normal data structure and algorithm questions. One of them asked me to design a class, not very hard. But I didn't figure out some answers asked by the last person, it's not about programming but math.

Interview Questions
    • to design a many nodes tree instead of normal binary tree, I didn't figure out. And some math problem which were not very hard, but I didn't figure out either.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at comScore in November 2012.

I got an on campus interview, we talked about my projects and interests. Very basic SQL questions. Invited for on-site interview, two weeks later, with 3 tech-manager and a recent employee. Took the Wonderic test at the beginning of the interview. Asked general questions about position in career and leadership experience.

Interview Questions
    • Asked general questions about position in career and leadership experience.   Answer Question