comScore Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied online – interviewed at comScore in February 2014.

Interview

The HR contacted several days after my application and helped me set up a telephone interview with a VP. The interview was scheduled to be 30 minutes. The VP only asked me to introduce the projects that I have been working on and how I multi-tasked. The VP talked really fast!!! I sent thank-you notes to both the VP and the HR after the interview and another follow-up to the HR after two weeks. She never replied. I emailed the VP and she told me they decided to hire someone else.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at comScore (Reston, VA).

Interview

First round was completely behavioral, really enjoyed the conversation. Invited for final rounds in the Reston office. The experience was painfully awkward and uncomfortable and so I didn't accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you gathered large amounts of data and analyzed it.   Answer Question

Brand Health Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at comScore (Evansville, IN) in November 2013.

Interview

The first step was an online application. I was then contacted for a phone interview with a corporate recruiter. After that, the corporate recruiter set up an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of four separate 30 min-1 hour interviews with 4 different managers who seemed unprepared to conduct an interview.

Interview Questions

• What area of the job requirements worries you the most?   1 Answer

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at comScore.

Interview

Very quick phone interview about my availability and interest in the company. Next interview in person with supervisor and 3 members of the team. They all asked the same normal questions. Last "interview" was a presentation, testing my public speaking confidence.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Presentation was easy.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at comScore.

Interview

University Recruiting--First interview is behavioral, very conversational and easy. Talk about your skills and what you want to do in the future. Talk a lot about the company so do a good amount of research before hand. Got back to us in a week and half with the interview results.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked in a team and you weren't successful   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at comScore in October 2013.

Interview

So I went through the first-round behavioral interview and got invited to the on-campus interview. The final-round interview includes a small case question, modeling questions (e.g. how to avoid first-response bias) and behavioral questions. Each part is kinda short. The case analysis is a bit hard since it requires some sorts of knowledge about how comScore collected customers' data. Technical questions are very basic.

Interview Questions

• I think the case interview is a bit hard. I wasn't really prepared so I didn't do that well. Technical questions are much easier.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at comScore in October 2013.

Interview

First round was an on-campus interview that lasted 30 minutes. The interviewer asked behavioral questions for the first 10-15 minutes, making small talk for half of it. The next 15 minutes was me asking the interviewer questions. Overall, the interview was easy and the interviewer friendly. The turn around was about a week.

Interview Questions

• What has been your favorite university class? There was not a question more difficult than this.   Answer Question

Client Services Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at comScore.

Interview

Initial interview with recruiter was behavioral, very easy. Next interviewed with a hiring manager. I interviewed with several managers until the best fit was found. HR was very very slow... I constantly had to follow up.

Interview Questions

• Easy, just asked me to interpret some graphs. Be ready to ask questions yourself.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

First interview was with HR, it was 45 minutes long. After a good deal of Q&A the HR person told me that the next step would be to have a call with the Hiring Manager. That was set up within a week, and that too went well. I was invited for a day at the office and met a number of the team members. 1:1 interviews were very informative, many questions were asked including a few case questions. Within a few days I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Finding the intersection of big data and potential questions that can be addressed for different client industries.   Answer Question

I received another offer.

Product Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at comScore (Washington, DC).

Interview

Lengthy but quite efficient process but HR people could be more polished.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult, but the interviewer should be technical if they are asking technical question. One person was clearly not technical person pretending to be one but her terminologies were way off. Stick to behavioral questions if you don't know what you are talking about.   Answer Question