comScore

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at comScore in July 2014.

I honestly had the worst hiring experience with comScore. I went through a phone and Skype interview, which were both pretty straightforward, gave a presentation for my third interview and had to wait for over a month before they reached out to me again, and was rejected after my fourth interview. Overall, the process took over two months, and in the end they told me that they were going to move forward with other applicants. I am pretty disappointed with the way that HR and managers in the office communicated with me. While the interviews went extremely well, always ending with good comments and compliments, they often took weeks to respond to my emails and were very unclear about what they were looking for. I understand that they must want to hire only the best of the best for their company, but I felt like I was jumping through hoops in this one-sided interview process for an entry-level job that I was overqualified for.

Interview Questions

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at comScore in October 2011.

I applied online through On-Campus Recruiting for this position. I met with my interviewer for 30 minutes and it was evident that this was a very preliminary screening interview. She asked me all kinds of questions about by hobbies and past irrelevant experience. This interview was completely fit oriented about whether I would be an interesting member of her team to talk to while traveling with. I specifically asked at the end of the interview if she would like to know more about my skills and relevant experience to which she replied. I can see from your resume that you have the relevant skills, but I'm more interested in what it would be like to work with you on a day to day basis.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me more about your hobbies, what do you like doing in your free time?   Answer Question
    • I see that you used to do ______ 4 years ago, what was that like?   Answer Question