comScore Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2014

2.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at comScore.

Simple but sometimes easy comparing to brand of company. Interview process is straight forward but sometime makes it easy to hire incapable people. Interview questions are easy and stereotypes which needs to revisited and make it harder to get always smart people

Other Interview Reviews for comScore

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online – interviewed at comScore in February 2013.

They have four rounds on site. This is after a telephonic / video conferencing interview. Once you are flown to reston you get decent lunch and miscellaneous stuff. Interviews are mostly about projects you have done in the past. Very less coding questions will be asked. Mostly about your past experience.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation is always there since the initial offer in timid.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at comScore in November 2012.

I got an on campus interview, we talked about my projects and interests. Very basic SQL questions. Invited for on-site interview, two weeks later, with 3 tech-manager and a recent employee. Took the Wonderic test at the beginning of the interview. Asked general questions about position in career and leadership experience.

Interview Questions
    • Asked general questions about position in career and leadership experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at comScore in February 2012.

My foot in the door with their recruiters at a job fair was an iOS app that I'd finished and published the week prior. After a few phone calls, I visited their headquarters, took a multiple choice intelligence test, the spoke to 2 software engineers, 1 manager, and 1 director.

Armed with my app as a demo to distract my future coworkers from the task of grilling me, I circumvented all but one no-nonsense, technical CS question (FYI you can reverse a python array via negative indexing, e.g. range(3)[::-1] ).

Overall, it was a very pleasant experience. The programmers are mostly smart, quiet and friendly when they're not working. Management is competent and benevolent on the whole.

8/10, would work there again.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at comScore in January 2013.

I applied online submitting my resume. The same day hiring manager contacted me to get my contact details and the desirable date for phone screening interview. We negotiated to have a phone interview in two weeks after that date. The interview lasted around 30 minutes and consisted of background check, some general questions on the future goals and aspirations in life.

Then, the hiring manager started technical questions part of the interview which lasted around 10 minutes. The questions were all standard with no more than 20 seconds reply time limit. That was quite weird and not very friendly since hiring manager were absolutely not technical person lacking basic understanding of Java. As a result, I had to respond in the exact manner as it was written in her answers sheet. That was not quite good indicator for international media company trying to impress their applicants with hiring process quality.

I have not been then contacted by hiring manger and been left with no reply, follow-up mail or any notification. Quite rude and unprofessional style of hiring procedures.

Interview Questions
    • Not much unexpected questions. Hiring manger were quite mechanic and impersonal with no sense in Java or technology.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at comScore.

first interview, the interviewer asked me some algorithms in my resume.