comScore Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at comScore.

Interview

Simple but sometimes easy comparing to brand of company. Interview process is straight forward but sometime makes it easy to hire incapable people. Interview questions are easy and stereotypes which needs to revisited and make it harder to get always smart people

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for comScore

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

They have four rounds on site. This is after a telephonic / video conferencing interview. Once you are flown to reston you get decent lunch and miscellaneous stuff. Interviews are mostly about projects you have done in the past. Very less coding questions will be asked. Mostly about your past experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation is always there since the initial offer in timid.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at comScore in November 2012.

Interview

I got an on campus interview, we talked about my projects and interests. Very basic SQL questions. Invited for on-site interview, two weeks later, with 3 tech-manager and a recent employee. Took the Wonderic test at the beginning of the interview. Asked general questions about position in career and leadership experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked general questions about position in career and leadership experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

My foot in the door with their recruiters at a job fair was an iOS app that I'd finished and published the week prior. After a few phone calls, I visited their headquarters, took a multiple choice intelligence test, the spoke to 2 software engineers, 1 manager, and 1 director. Armed with my app as a demo to distract my future coworkers from the task of grilling me, I circumvented all but one no-nonsense, technical CS question (FYI you can reverse a python array via negative indexing, e.g. range(3)[::-1] ). Overall, it was a very pleasant experience. The programmers are mostly smart, quiet and friendly when they're not working. Management is competent and benevolent on the whole. 8/10, would work there again.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at comScore.

Interview

first interview, the interviewer asked me some algorithms in my resume.