Communication Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

769 Companies: 13 of 769

See the latest InfoCision Jobs

730 Interview Questions: 110 of 730

Sort by

Sep 15, 2014

Interview Question for Corporate Communications at BMW Manufacturing Corporation:

“Many behavioral questions, so be ready.”

Sep 15, 2014

Interview Question for Communications Consultant at Experis:

“Nothing stands out as challenging or exciting.”

Sep 10, 2014

Interview Question for Director of Marketing and Communications at Loyaltyworks:

“What is your current employer doing better than we are? I work in marketing so I had to answer based on my research done prior to interview. I was so happy I did a ton of research/comparison before…”

Sep 3, 2014

Interview Question for Communications Specialist at Erickson Retirement Communities:

“Basic stuff. Sincerely. Appeal to what you think the person likes and respects personally.”

Sep 2, 2014

Interview Question for Communications at AIS Media:

“Interesting questions that I could not have prepared for. I think it was more about fit, tenacity and clarity. I was told a lot of people coming out of college may not be qualified but their ability…”

Aug 30, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Communications Assistant at Ignite Events:

“You get rejected in this position 90-95% of the time. How well do you handle rejection?”

Aug 28, 2014

Interview Question for Apprentice Communication Technician at Pacific Gas and Electric:

“"Tell me about a time when blank happened, what did you do and what was the result"”

Aug 28, 2014

Interview Question for Communications Technician at OC Communications:

“afraid of high places?”

Aug 27, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing & Communications Director at City of Covington, KY:

“there were really no super difficult questions. they were looking for someone to cover all bases generally and needed a fit for the team at the time.”

Aug 26, 2014

Interview Question for Communications Coordinator at Blue Cross (TX):

“No difficult or surprising "think on your feet" questions at all - just straightforward questions detailing my skill set and chatter about my proposed future contribution to the Team.”