Communications Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

688 Interview Questions: 3140 of 688 Sort by

Jun 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at PitchBook:

“From your perspective, what is the difference between btob and btoc copy writing?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at SalonCentric:

“The questions were all simple and basic. For example, tell us about your experience here. What were you duties there? There were no difficult or unexpected questions.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Medtronic:

“I was asked what I knew about Medtronic and flagship product for the BU at the time.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at US Army:

“Have you done drugs? - Most recruiters want this answered with a no, so the paperwork is easier. It is possible to get a security clearance when you answer yes. You have to be honest and…”

Jun 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ensco Offshore:

“Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a situation that you did not agree with at work, and how you handled the situation.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at 1010data:

“Nothing is difficult. They mainly introduce what they do, and ask me the part that they need me to solve.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Accenture:

“Asked to complete a skills test: respond to a fictitious stakeholder request and identify the steps and questions I would ask to ensure expectations were met.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at FirstService Residential Realty:

“We're always looking for the "it" factor. You have three minutes to convince us you have "it."”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Columbia University:

“It wasnt about questions it was a matter of endurance, I interviewed for a full day 9am-4pm meeting with all levels of the department sometimes individually and other times in teams. in total I met…”

Interview Question for Anonymous at New York Power Authority:

“The questions were pretty routine.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Communications interview questions and reviews. All 688 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.