Communications/Marketing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

148 Interview Questions: 3140 of 148 Sort by

Feb 21, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Communications Manager at Interim HealthCare:

“If you had to come up with the trade show concept please give me your concept and the creative surrounding it.”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Polytechnic Institute of NYU:

“No difficult questions were asked. Questions were resume based & behavioural”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at VMware:

“Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult manager.”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Epson America:

“How would you localize the corporate strategy to the Latin American markets? Here you have to take into account that every market is different, every country has a different culture, what means that…”

Feb 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ADP:

“What process did you help initiate or fix?”

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Electro Scientific Industries:

“When I met with the IT manager, she was explaining their new web site software. I asked her why she was overseeing a new web site implementation, instead of it being with marketing, or as a…”

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Communications Specialist at Telenet Marketing:

“There is no interview, if you can type a few sentences on a keyboard and leave a coherent voicemail, you will be hired.”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Polycom:

“Asked to describe how I handle a difficult requests from middle managers, including how I would order the work when several ranking managers also made requests.”

Feb 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Boston Scientific:

“If you had one "do-over" in your career, what would it be.”

Jan 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County:

“They wanted ideas or basically free marketing consulting for some of their current challenges. I could quickly tell they were way behind in technology so it was difficult to answer in detail when I…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Communications/Marketing interview questions and reviews. All 148 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.