Community Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Community Manager"? See Companies

“What is your closing ratio?”

“Can you travel 1200 miles in your vehicle for training, drive back in 2 months, and then drive and move your stuff to your new property, even though we have 4 properties within 100 miles of here?”

“owner stated that he 'usually only hires women' because he 'prefers a woman's attention to detail' and I was replacing a woman on the job, and in turn was replaced by her sister as if it was planned…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Describe in detail a situation where you did not receive the results you were looking for and explain why and what you did about it.”

“TBT there are not "difficult" questions besides the interviewers periodically throwing in some social media quiz type questions such as "Name a successful social media campaign and why it was…”

“Tell us about a time where you knew you would not have enough time to finish your work and how you handled it.”

“I was asked the standard question about what makes me the best candidate out of the 3 being considered.”

“Most difficult? I was asked why I was a better candidate than the others being considered. This brings the answer to personality, as I imagine we were all well qualified for the position. I imagine…”

“How do you deal with all these seniors? What would you do in the case of a black-out and no air conditioner for the seniors?”

1120 of 198 Interview Questions