Compliance Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

13 Companies: 13 of 13

See the latest Worldwide Clinical Trials Jobs

13 Interview Questions: 110 of 13

Sort by

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Experienced Associate (Assurance) - Advanced Risk and Compliance Analytics Team at PwC:

“1. Tough boss scenario.
2. Explain each of your projects especially where you did data manipulation and analysis.
3. What did you like and dislike in your previous job?
No out of blue questions.”

Dec 25, 2013

Interview Question for Customs Compliance Associate at The Home Depot:

“There were no difficult questions, however, after the start of my employment I realize why I was needed and the difficulty facing the corporation at the time.”

Nov 29, 2013

Interview Question for DOCUMENTATION and COMPLIANCE ASSOCIATE at Worldwide Clinical Trials:

“There are usually no difficult or unexpected questions in the interview. Just be sure to research the company and STUDY THE JOB POSTING and you should do just fine.”

Jun 3, 2013

Interview Question for Corporate Compliance/Credentialing Associate at Betty Jean Kerr People's Health Centers:

“Why did you leave your former employer? I answered, I was laid off due to company downsizing. I was asked if they wanted to hire back, would I go? I replied, no. I don't get hired at a company, only…”

Dec 5, 2012

Interview Question for Compliance Associate at Compliance Implementation Services:

“None of the questions were difficult. There were not that many from the woman I interviewed with. I had more questions come from CIS recruiter.”

Jun 8, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Associate Compliance at Amgen:

“Trying to recall responsibilities from positions I held over 3 years prior.”

May 28, 2012

Interview Question for Compliance Associate at Thomson Reuters:

“How many marbles does it take to fill a Boeing 747?”

May 2, 2012

Interview Question for Compliance Associate at Ask.com:

“Questions regarding contracts, business practices, etc.”

Apr 3, 2012

Interview Question for Compliance Associate at Cordium:

“Describe adviser act experience”

Jan 4, 2011

Interview Question for Compliance Associate at Cordium:

“Why do you want to work here? Are you willing to be committed 100% to the company?”