Computer Engineering Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

30 Companies: 13 of 30

See the latest Matterport Jobs

29 Interview Questions: 110 of 29 Sort by

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Computer Network and Systems Engineer at Amazon.com:

“Walk me through your routine day at your current job.”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer Computer Vision at Matterport:

“Given a 2D grid consisting of links and vacancies represented by a 2D array and assume you can move from either down (j,k)->(j+1,k) or to the right (j,k)->(j,k+1) unless there is a vacancy”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Computer Engineer at Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas:

“I was asked technical questions about subjects that were not on my resume and I had no experience with. There were questions about EJB3, which I had to answer I had never used. The hiring manager…”

Feb 21, 2014

Interview Question for Computer Systems Engineer at Lawrence Berkeley Lab:

“Algorithms”

Jan 28, 2014

Interview Question for Computer Engineer at Schneider Electric:

“There was no too much technical questions. I don't why.”

Jan 23, 2014

Interview Question for Computer Systems Engineer at Savannah River Nuclear Solutions:

“There was none for this job as explained.”

Dec 29, 2013

Interview Question for Computer Vision Engineer at Delphi:

“Most of them were work related questions. Tough was on how to best perform road marker detection”

Aug 21, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Computer Engineer at Nucor:

“Actually nothing they asked me was out of the ordinary. They did ask me some weird questions about what if other employees asked me to slow down. Really I found out later that there is no right or…”

Aug 18, 2013

Interview Question for Engineering Or Computer Aide at Con Edison:

“No technical question but a hypothetical question will be asked of what would you do if a intern friend working at Con Edison took home a work computer for personal uses. If you immediately think of…”

Aug 8, 2013

Interview Question for Process Computer Engineering Intern at Alcoa:

“Some basic leadership question that I can't really remember, but it stumped me. Really weird question.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computer Engineering interview questions and reviews. All 29 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.