Computer Hardware & Software Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

21,049 Companies: 13 of 21,049

1,128 Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Epic Systems Corporation Jobs

27,803 Interview Questions: 110 of 27,803 Sort by

Interview Question for Consultant at Unbounded Solutions:

“There were no difficult questions.”

Interview Question for G&A at Advicent Solutions:

“There weren't really any extremely difficult questions, although I was very prepared for my interview.”

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer II at Amazon Lab126:

“Is there a situation in your career with your colleagues that you would like to fix (if given the chance)? What is your greatest achievement? Some think big questions. How would you solve the Netflix…”

Interview Question for Program Manager at HP Enterprise Services:

“The questions were mostly around culture and fit. Not a lot of behavioral questions.”

Interview Question for Financial Software Developer at Bloomberg L.P.:

“The chessboard problem. I first mentioned BFS and use of a Queue but the interviewer kept asking about some data structure with less memory that I could extract due to the simple structure of the…”

Interview Question for Manager at Backcountry.com:

“Name a time that you disagreed with your manager. How did you handle it?”

Interview Question for Manager at Backcountry.com:

“What is your sport of choice? Not really unexpected or difficult, but they want to make sure you are a good fit culturally.”

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer at Codeware:

“Why do you want to work for us considering how many years experience you have with your current company and how it seems like you have started a long term career with them.”

Interview Question for Velocity Systems Engineer at Cerner:

“Questions are on basic information systems topics, storage, networking, and problem solving.”

Interview Question for Sales Associate at Saksoft:

“Why did I choose Saks to apply to for a job??”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 27,803 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.