Computer Hardware & Software Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

21,087 Companies: 13 of 21,087

See the latest Epic Systems Corporation Jobs

27,786 Interview Questions: 110 of 27,786 Sort by

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Commercial Account Manager at Check Point Software:

“none mostly personal . I did most of the questioning. Guess he did not like me from beginning but could not be upfront. Surprising coming from a sales executive.”

Interview Question for Business Analyst at AppLovin:

“Mostly logic questions.”

Interview Question for Release of Information Specialist at HealthPort:

“When can you start was the most difficult question for me as I was currently employed, and they seemed to need staff immediately.”

Interview Question for Sales at OrderAhead:

“The most difficult was the WHY do you want to work for them.”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Development Engineer In Test Lead at Microsoft:

“There was a detailed technical question about a test strategy for a complex system built with a domain-specific language. When I answered in general terms, the interviewer kept pressing for more…”

Interview Question for Python Developer at Airware:

“The hardest technical question I fielded was on threading, for which there are some interesting subtleties across various platforms. However, for me, I felt the most challenging question related to…”

Interview Question for Service Coordinator at Facility Source:

“Do you think you could do this job.”

Interview Question for Software at Microsoft:

“I wasn't expecting a technical question in my phone interview, so it didn't go well but if I had prepared I probably would have done very well.”

Interview Question for Project Coordinator/Trainer at Storis:

“Figuring out if you want to travel all over the world for you work.”

Interview Question for Apple At Home Advisor at Apple:

“The customer service part is a breeze for me. Emphathize with each role play they give you. The tech questions were more difficult. included explaining RAM to an old person, what would you do if…”