Computer Hardware & Software Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

27,815 Interview Questions: 1120 of 27,815 Sort by

Interview Question for Financial Software Developer at Bloomberg L.P.:

“The chessboard problem. I first mentioned BFS and use of a Queue but the interviewer kept asking about some data structure with less memory that I could extract due to the simple structure of the…”

Interview Question for Manager at Backcountry.com:

“Name a time that you disagreed with your manager. How did you handle it?”

Interview Question for Manager at Backcountry.com:

“What is your sport of choice? Not really unexpected or difficult, but they want to make sure you are a good fit culturally.”

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer at Codeware:

“Why do you want to work for us considering how many years experience you have with your current company and how it seems like you have started a long term career with them.”

Interview Question for Velocity Systems Engineer at Cerner:

“Questions are on basic information systems topics, storage, networking, and problem solving.”

Interview Question for Sales Associate at Saksoft:

“Why did I choose Saks to apply to for a job??”

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer II at Amazon Lab126:

“The Bar raiser kept on asking me what next, what next, after I told what I do in current position.”

Interview Question for Bookseller at Barnes & Noble:

“When you were working in retail, tell me about an experience where you were forced to control your stress levels? Thinking back I can really see why I was given that question.”

Interview Question for Proposal Technical Writer at Sensus Metering Systems:

“What do you know about AMI?”

Interview Question for Sales Associate at American Eagle Outfitters:

“Why did you choose to apply to American Eagle and what position would you like to work?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 27,815 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.