Computer Hardware & Software Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

27,783 Interview Questions: 1120 of 27,783 Sort by

Interview Question for Software Developer Staff at Dell:

“Nothing too difficult. the design question probably was the hardest.”

Interview Question for Software Developer at Calance:

“What can the .NET framework be used for?”

Interview Question for Recruiter at Nutanix:

“The most unexpected question was for me to give my "pitch" on Nutanix to a potential candidate, what would I say? So I did that on the spot.”

Interview Question for QA Engineer at Volusion:

“A few of the logic questions were a bit of a challenge. I would say that there were multiple correct answers, but that is to be expected with that type of a question.”

Interview Question for Technical Support Specialist at SafeNet:

“Nothing very difficult”

Interview Question for ARA (Advanced Repair Agent) at Geek Squad:

“No difficult or unexpected questions. They're exactly the ones you find on this site. Write them down and answer them on your own before you go in for an interview.”

Interview Question for Sales Associate at Finish Line:

“I think not of the question were difficult even for me and it was my first job interview. As long as your relaxed and honest you should get the job”

Interview Question for Associate at Rite Aid:

“Nothing, really.
I braced myself for anything and got less than what I was expecting. Overall, it was a quick, easy, and emotionally painless.”

Interview Question for Sales Engineer at MINDBODY:

“When you have a lot of tasks to accomplish, and then take a break from them, how do you resume working without any delay (say after a weekend)?”

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Commercial Account Manager at Check Point Software:

“nothing out of the norm. Either he did not like me and did not throw any hard questions (which I was prepared for) or he does not interview hard.”