Computer Hardware & Software Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

27,786 Interview Questions: 2130 of 27,786 Sort by

Interview Question for Commercial Account Manager at Check Point Software:

“nothing out of the norm. Either he did not like me and did not throw any hard questions (which I was prepared for) or he does not interview hard.”

Interview Question for Software Engineer In Test at Airware:

“There were some driver level questions during the onsite, and my driver experience is little and far between. But they were fair and solid questions.”

Interview Question for IT Consultant at MicroStrategy:

“Please give me an example of a stored procedure that you wrote.”

Interview Question for Account Manager at SDL:

“Team was not skilled at interviewing sales people so there were no questions that were not expected. Nothing that I would consider "difficult".”

Interview Question for Software Engineer at HealthcareSource:

“The most unexpected question was whether I would accept the offer. I did not enter the interview thinking we would come to an agreement that quickly and I was slightly unprepared for that outcome.”

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Cashier/Lingerie Sales Associate at Victoria's Secret Stores:

“How do you handle situations that you don't like”

Interview Question for Web Developer Software Engineer at Rally Software:

“They send this insane test and want it done in 2 hours. Take home. It was easy to do but the extend it required was well... insane for a test. They really didn't ask about me... or any technical…”

Interview Question for Graphic Designer at Reynolds and Reynolds:

“There was some unexpected questions on the final application that wanted to know what kind of pets I had when I was young, whether or not I had a car loan, and if I had any dependents.”

Interview Question for Associate Consultant at Microsoft:

“Name as many Microsoft products as you can (surprisingly difficult if you haven't really studied the full stack). The most difficult technical question I got was: how to you prevent scammers from…”

Interview Question for Senior Manager, Marketing at Box:

“Asked about philosophy on a particular topic as it pertains to a real world situation at their company”