Computer Hardware & Software interview questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“Design Checker/Chess game in Objected Oriented View.”

“Find number of ones in an integer.”

“Find the first index of the substring. Condition: Do not use java library function or regular expressions. And measure the performance of your implementation with the standard java library...”

“Given an array of integers eg [1,2,-3,1] find whether there is a sub-sequence that sums to 0 and return it (eg 1,2,-3 or 2,-3,1) Checking every sub-sequence is O(n^2) which is too inefficient...”

“Write the BST for the word "CERNER"”

“Most unexpected question: Describe to me the process and benefits of wearing a seatbelt.”

0 of 1 found helpful

“An abstract question about ways to simulate behavior of workers who move stools around a workspace in some controlled way, and what the expected results would be.”

“How many minutes before 5pm is it if 30 mins ago it was four times as many minutes after 3pm?”

“Given a set of numbers -50 to 50, find all pairs that add up to a certain sum that is passed in. What's the O notation for what you just wrote? Can you make it faster? Can you find an O(n...”

“Say I have a deck of 52 cards, regular deck of cards. I put a joker in the deck somewhere and shuffle it up. Now I start dealing you cards until the joker shows up. Once it shows up, I stop dealing...”

2130 of 35,240 Interview Questions