Computer Hardware & Software Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

28,141 Interview Questions: 2130 of 28,141 Sort by

Aug 26, 2014

Interview Question for Global Supply Manager at Apple:

“During your last performance review, what was your weakest attribute/skill. Nothing unexpected. Expects typical valuation/pricing/negotiation questions.”

Interview Question for UI/User Experience Designer at Netchemia:

“Mini SAT style quiz along with personality test before in-person interview. The content of the quiz catches you off guard and you are timed.”

Interview Question for Lead Generation at ON24, Inc.:

“With regards to sales, are you a hunter or a farmer? Why? Given the choice to do either what would you pick?”

Interview Question for Senior Manager, Sales Operations at MobileIron:

“As I met with people from IT, as well as Sales, and Finance, the questions came from all over including very technical questions about sales tools, business processes, and even some formula ideas…”

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer at Stoneriver:

“Brain teases. You have 10M records(ID, Name), but can only process 1000 of them at one time. How you can get the ID containing the Name repeats the most?”

Interview Question for Solutions Engineer at The Nerdery:

“Here is a fake client profile (given a zip file with a 39 slide wireframe deck and several other fake documents) Please look at the materials we've provided and develop a list of questions to ask the…”

Interview Question for Business Development Representative at NetSuite:

“Let's role play that I am a customer and you are selling me X product. Go.”

Aug 25, 2014

Interview Question for Internal IT Technical Support II at Jack Henry & Associates:

“What is your greatest weakness and strength?
Describe a difficult work situation/project and how you overcame it.
Describe a situation where you failed at your job but learned from it.”

Interview Question for Java Software Engineer at Thales ATM:

“Question on Core Java, Design Patterns, Linux and Web Services”

Interview Question for Product Management at ZoomInfo:

“Most of the questions I encountered were purely based on my background, seemingly aimed to gauge my chops. Nothing situational, etc.”