Computer Hardware & Software Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

28,098 Interview Questions: 2130 of 28,098 Sort by

Interview Question for Implementation Analyst at Allscripts:

“Most unexpected question was what is the geekiest thing you have done on the computer.”

Apr 16, 2014

Interview Question for Photojournalist at Gannett Media Technologies International:

“The most difficult question was when the interviewer asked if I really wanted the job. The question came up because I have a strong background and would qualify for senior positions, but was a little…”

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Palantir Technologies:

“Some of their questions are quite open-ended and not well defined. I spent too much time clarifying what they really want. In general, I feel that the engineers do not have a clear picture on what…”

Interview Question for Sales Director at IQNavigator:

“Exposure to challenger sales methodology.”

Interview Question for Integration Consultant at Cornerstone OnDemand:

“The director wanted to get a better understand of my technical knowledge and asked me "What is a primary key" as it relates to database tables. While I knew the answer, I definitely wans't expecting…”

Interview Question for Sales Development Representative at Okta:

“Do you know who any of our competitors are?”

Apr 16, 2014

Interview Question for IT Support Center Representative at Jack Henry & Associates:

“I don't remember exactly but I was asked how fix a problem with Word 2010. Something with Templates.”

Interview Question for Client Support Intern at Opower:

“How would you divide 11 by 2 without dividing?”

Interview Question for Solutions Consultant at Adobe:

“How would you pitch a specific product to existing customers, and explain to them the benefits that it offers?”

Interview Question for Global Trade Software Analyst at Integration Point:

“I told them about a lady I currently work with who can be difficult to deal with and I had to answer what exactly I did when she was being difficult/angry.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 28,098 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.