Computer Hardware & Software Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

27,784 Interview Questions: 3140 of 27,784 Sort by

Interview Question for National Account Executive at Revention:

“They will want you to work a minimum of 45 hours a week--I am also a part-time student and was surprised when I was told that I should reconsider going to school as I might not have the time for both…”

Interview Question for Seasonal Sales Associate at Athleta:

“When was there a time when you had a positive and negative customer service experience and how did you handle the situation?”

Interview Question for Engineering Program Manager at Matterport:

“What does a cow weigh? I understand that this is a fairly typical type of question to test abstract thinking ability for engineers. I had fun with it.

Most interviews focused on experience and…”

Interview Question for Sales Associate at American Eagle Outfitters:

“The questions were pretty basic. But I felt like during my second interview, some had more so right and wrong answers. When asked how would I handle a situation of multiple customers at once, I felt…”

Interview Question for Customer Support at Base CRM:

“He asked me how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Not a difficult question, but definitely one that I wasn't expecting.”

Interview Question for Help Desk at Pegatron:

“All of the questions were typical, no big surprises.”

Interview Question for Assistant Sales Manager at Frederick's of Hollywood:

“What are your weaknesses (and strengths) in this position?”

Interview Question for Finance at Aptean:

“Questions were reasonable and professional to demonstrate awareness of work required and interest-level in type of work.”

Interview Question for Old Navy Sales Associate at Old Navy:

“All are typical questions at a job interview with similar position. But I have some challenge answering this question: how would you react if a co-worker is complaining about their job?”

Jul 20, 2014

Interview Question for Apple At Home Advisor at Apple:

“Advanced stats questions regarding HLM. Explain in layman's terms.”