Computer Hardware & Software Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

28,156 Interview Questions: 3140 of 28,156 Sort by

Interview Question for Database Administrator at Dell:

“How to configure F5 load balancer with SSL enabled connection with oracle discoverer 11g.”

Interview Question for Apple At Home Advisor at Apple:

“Not many difficult questions just really straight forward”

Interview Question for Medical Image Analyst at Kitware:

“I was asked to explain a lot of details about C++ including type casting, operator overloading, pointers, template, and polymorphism. Basically, I had to explain about most of C++ features compared…”

Interview Question for MBA Intern at Dell:

“All of the questions were very straightforward and nothing a well-versed interviewee shouldn't expect. I suppose the hardest to answer for me was "What do you hope to benefit from the internship…”

Interview Question for Senior Analyst at Medallia:

“Explain database to a five year old kid and 80 year old person”

Interview Question for Clerical at Applied Systems:

“Wunderlic personality testing. It was ALL weird.”

Interview Question for Technical Marketing Engineer at Cisco Systems:

“What did I think about returning to a technical position. I had thought they would keep me in sales but they based the decision on years of experience”

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Marin Software:

“Similar with word ladder”

Apr 18, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions):

“Basic object oriented questions. Asked to write an algorithm then to black box test in five different ways.
What is the diff between class and object? Explain polymorphism , inheritance , and…”

Interview Question for Technical Service Specialist at 3M Health Care:

“If you were able to invent something to make your life easier or the patient's life easier what would it be?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 28,156 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.