Computer Hardware & Software Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

28,060 Interview Questions: 4150 of 28,060 Sort by

Interview Question for Manager Client Services at VCE:

“Questions were very basic - describe your understanding of the company, describe your past work history, imagine your response to various scenarios.”

Interview Question for Software Developer at Epic Systems Corporation:

“Since both the accuracy and time were important I did not know which one I should focuse more. Besides for the programming part since I was not allowed to use web I had to have every thing on top of…”

Interview Question for Director of Human Resources at NetBrain Technologies:

“I don't recall any questions that were difficult”

Interview Question for Planning Analyst at One Kings Lane:

“Where do you see yourself in five years?”

Apr 14, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at American Eagle Outfitters:

“The most difficult questions personally were about how would you handle disgruntled people.”

Interview Question for Sales Associate at Guitar Center:

“The most difficult part was leaving the job I had, which I liked.”

Interview Question for Marketing Internship at McKesson Specialty Health:

“What kind of people do you work best with? What is a time you worked under pressure? What designing software have you worked with?”

Interview Question for Information Architect/User Experience at Dell:

“I was asked to review a short work requisite, given thirty minutes alone to craft a solution, then needed to present this solution in presentation format to the managers afterward.”

Apr 13, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Google:

“Build a pseudorandom maze. Write a method to deep copy a graph. Given an n x n matrix of numbers, how do I find a number?”

Apr 13, 2014

Interview Question for Combo Clerk at Vons:

“Tax questions”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 28,060 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.