Computer Hardware & Software Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

27,831 Interview Questions: 4150 of 27,831 Sort by

Interview Question for Softwaregraduate at Intel Corporation:

“1. Android life cycle.
2. "virtual" in c++”

Interview Question for Sales Development Representative at ClearSlide:

“Given 15 minutes to prepare for role play--had to give a sales pitch to the interviewer who acted as a employer at a startup company looking for a new service.”

Interview Question for Contractor (Graphic Designer) at Fuhu:

“I don't know about a specific question, but I have to say, I was confused about my responsibilities. They were a bit unclear about that. One person told me I'd be doing one thing, then another person…”

Interview Question for Project Manager at Tata Consultancy Services:

“I think one of tricky question was - Having status of Permanent Resident; why am I joining a outsourcing company”

Interview Question for Member of Technical Staff at Salesforce.com:

“They will ask you everything from the Database up to the Front-End”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Coordinator Marketing & Business Development at Symphony Performance Health:

“Honestly, the group interview was the most difficult but overall if you know your skills and are confident you should have no problem in the interview process.”

Interview Question for Data Analyst at VMware:

“Are you comfortable with dealing with analyzing software keys, finding faults, and cold calling fortune 500 companies to update their software licenses?”

Interview Question for Senior Scientist at SaneBox:

“They didn't ask any "trick" or "brain teaser" type questions, but you definitely have to know how to write software. They asked about my response to the coding test, and they asked a few "how would…”

Interview Question for Product Marketing Manager at Hewlett-Packard:

“Give me a search optimization plan for telecommunications service.”

Interview Question for Deployment Specialist at Tyler Technologies:

“Name a time where you were put in an awkward position at work and how did you deal with it?”