Computer Hardware & Software Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

27,799 Interview Questions: 5160 of 27,799 Sort by

Interview Question for Supply Chain IT DeveloperInterview at Hewlett-Packard:

“Name one time you encountered a difficulty.”

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer (SDE) at Microsoft:

“Given a dictionary and a function that returns if a work is in the dictionary, create a function that takes a non-space delimited string and outputs the same string with words separated by spaces.”

Interview Question for Associate at athenahealth:

“There was one logic question. It wasn't that difficult, but you would need to make sure to pay attention and think through it carefully.”

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer at Ancestry.com:

“What is the difference between an interface and an abstract class and where and why would you use them?”

Interview Question for Seafood Clerk at Harris Teeter:

“I did not actually find anything that was complicated whatsoever in the interview itself. However, I was a little surprised to be drug tested right in the middle of the interview. It was a saliva…”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Test Engineer at Super Micro Computer, Inc. (Supermicro):

“Can you work overtime? about 11 to 12 hours a day. Can you work on Saturday? because it is really busy. Can you work on second shift? starting from the afternoon to mid night.”

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer at Square:

“Most difficult: A question that I solved with dynamic programming. I got it anyway.
Unexpected question: Describe what happen when someone requests a web page from browser. Man, this question is too…”

Interview Question for Sales Associate at Banana Republic:

“Most of the questions were fairly standard. The one that was the most difficult to answer, I guess, would be "Why did you choose Banana Republic over other places?"”

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test at Akamai:

“Various networking questions that I wasn't expected to fully know the answer to.”

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test at Akamai:

“Was given various challenges to write scripts that test different programs and data.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 27,799 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.