Computer Hardware & Software Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

28,186 Interview Questions: 7180 of 28,186 Sort by

Interview Question for Senior Analyst at Medallia:

“Explain database to a five year old kid and 80 year old person”

Interview Question for Clerical at Applied Systems:

“Wunderlic personality testing. It was ALL weird.”

Interview Question for Technical Marketing Engineer at Cisco Systems:

“What did I think about returning to a technical position. I had thought they would keep me in sales but they based the decision on years of experience”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Marin Software:

“Similar with word ladder”

Apr 18, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions):

“Basic object oriented questions. Asked to write an algorithm then to black box test in five different ways.
What is the diff between class and object? Explain polymorphism , inheritance , and…”

Interview Question for Student Inventory at Reynolds and Reynolds:

“interview is a type of employment test that involves a conversation between a job applicant and representative of the employing organization.[1] Interviews are one of the most popularly used devices…”

Interview Question for Analyst at AppLovin:

“Why is your resume so diverse”

Interview Question for Full Time Sales Lead at Bath & Body Works:

“Situational Questions!”

Interview Question for Senior Integration Consultant at Workday:

“Nothing very difficult. I just spent quite a lot of time creating the presentation material and content.”

Interview Question for Senior Business Analyst at Connecture:

“The most difficult or unexpected question was surrounding why I had switched my schools so many times. My major had changed drastically and they were interested in why I made this change.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 28,186 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.