Concierge Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

74 Companies: 13 of 74

See the latest LesConcierges Jobs

90 Interview Questions: 110 of 90 Sort by

Apr 5, 2014

Interview Question for Service Concierge at Tesla Industries:

“Nothing, it was a piece of cake.... they will ask if you can work overtime. say yes”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Student Concierge at Bates College:

“They were all very simple questions, really.”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Health Concierge at Aetna:

“Not unexpected but this is where the interview went south. How would I explain a difficult insurance term or concept to a client?'”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for Concierge/Security at Palladion Services:

“What was unexpected was that there were many questions. If you were just looking for any old job, I think the interview process would reveal that. I came in well prepared and am at an amazing site.”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Concierge at The Davenport Hotel:

“Nothing too surprising, though I was asked what I would recommend as the best restaurant in Spokane, and I was glad I'd prepped for that.”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Resident Concierge at Archstone:

“Why do you want to do this?”

Feb 1, 2014

Interview Question for Concierge at Mandarin Oriental:

“Why do you think we should hire you”

Jan 25, 2014

Interview Question for Concierge/Red Rock Casino at Station Casinos:

“Why do you want to work here? What is your favorite part of your current job? How you interact with other employees?”

Jan 14, 2014

Interview Question for Concierge at Expedia Local Expert:

“The most difficult part (but easier if you prepare) was being asked to "pitch" a dinner show. They would like you to "sell them" a local dinner show in about 1-2 minutes.”

Jan 6, 2014

Interview Question for Personal Concierge at Utility Concierge:

“The personality assessment that they make you take after the 1-1 interview which will come out to one of 4 different personality traits and that is what they will coach you on going forward as if it…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Concierge interview questions and reviews. All 90 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.