Concierge Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

103 Interview Questions: 1120 of 103 Sort by

May 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Apple:

“Being paired with another interviewer to create a unique skit that represented the company from our perspective that illustrated a new product,”

Apr 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Silvercar:

“Phone screen was all situational based questions, and in person interview was just personality fit questions. Nothing I have not heard before.”

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Concierge Unlimited International:

“I don't recall specific questions, but there was a long process of testing on Excel, Word and typing. I felt that a lot of the interview questions I was asked in each separate interview were the…”

Apr 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Tesla Industries:

“Nothing, it was a piece of cake.... they will ask if you can work overtime. say yes”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bates College:

“They were all very simple questions, really.”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Aetna:

“Not unexpected but this is where the interview went south. How would I explain a difficult insurance term or concept to a client?'”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for Concierge/Security at Palladion Services:

“What was unexpected was that there were many questions. If you were just looking for any old job, I think the interview process would reveal that. I came in well prepared and am at an amazing site.”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Davenport Hotel:

“Nothing too surprising, though I was asked what I would recommend as the best restaurant in Spokane, and I was glad I'd prepped for that.”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Resident Concierge at Archstone:

“Why do you want to do this?”

Feb 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Mandarin Oriental:

“Why do you think we should hire you”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Concierge interview questions and reviews. All 103 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.