conflict Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

38 Interview Questions: 110 of 38 Sort by

Jul 31, 2014

Interview Question for YMCA Daycare Assistant at YMCA:

“How would you deal with conflict?”

May 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Dell:

“How would you handle outliers/dissenters and those not aligning with your plan.”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Team Sports Sales Associate at Academy Sports & Outdoors:

“How would you deal with a conflict with a co-worker?”

Nov 26, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Solutionreach:

“It wasn't really a question, but I was absolutely shocked and appalled that the director mentioned to me how he hates conflict and will just avoid it.”

Nov 15, 2013

Interview Question for Financial Advisor at Fidelity Investments:

“Tell us about a time when you had a conflict with someone and how did you deal with it.”

May 21, 2013

Interview Question for Driver at McLane Foodservice:

“Have you ever faced conflict in the work place and how do you handle it? What do you do if you have an irate customer?”

Feb 16, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at TEAGUE:

1 of 1 found helpful

“Only question asked in our now 8 minute call was " How do you handle CONFLICT both inside the firm as well as with the clients? " THIS WAS THE OPENING QUESTION FROM A CREATIVE/ TECHNICAL FIRM? So…”

Feb 14, 2013

Interview Question for Account Executive, the Columbus Monthly at The Columbus Dispatch:

“What do you do when faced with conflict and how do you cope with it? (this question was asked twice). When I asked how she managed conflict, she said she had no conflict ever. Then told me when…”

Sep 20, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at HomeSource Lamoreaux Residential Group:

“Tell us about a time you saw someone handle a difficult situation, how did they resolve it?”

Sep 12, 2012

Interview Question for Bather at PetSmart:

“How have you handled conflict with an employer in the past?”