Construction Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

10,756 Companies: 13 of 10,756

See the latest Power Home Remodeling Group Jobs

2,331 Interview Questions: 110 of 2,331

Sort by

Sep 14, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager-Network Performance at LCC International:

“... "How many credit cards do you have?" ...”

Sep 13, 2014

Interview Question for Civil Engineer at US Army Corps of Engineers:

“When would you be able to start?”

Sep 12, 2014

Interview Question for District Sales Representative at Nalco:

“Hard to remember, it was several years ago. But I do remember being asked "why should I hire you since you have no experience in the chemical and/or paper industry?"”

Sep 11, 2014

Interview Question for Intern at College Works Painting:

“What do you expect out of this”

Sep 9, 2014

Interview Question for Junior Recruiter at Consumer United:

“Where do you see your career being in 10 years?”

Sep 8, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Representative at Power Home Remodeling Group:

“They barely asked questions. They are recruiters and get percentage for new hires. Considering there is a high turnover they try to get new candidates like crazy.”

Sep 7, 2014

Interview Question for Foreman/Service Tech at TeamCraft Roofing:

“There was no difficult questions. If you know how to BS, you got the job. I was actually honest, but by the other people they employed, you really don't have to know anything at all and you could…”

Sep 7, 2014

Interview Question for Property Manager at The Finger Companies:

“How old are your children? Do you plan to have a sickness or death in your family that will keep you from doing your job? Are you married?”

Sep 4, 2014

Interview Question for Resident Relations Specialist at Forest City Enterprises:

“None - all extremely easy, natural, flowing questions. In fact, she didn't even ask me the questions from the interview question template. She pushed it to the side, and we just chatted as if we were…”

Sep 4, 2014

Interview Question for Field Engineer at Kiewit Corporation:

“What about your experience makes you an ideal candidate for this type of industry?”