Consultant Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

58 Companies: 13 of 58

See the latest Eze Software Jobs

184 Interview Questions: 110 of 184 Sort by

Apr 16, 2014

Interview Question for Talent Consulting Analyst at Mercer:

“What is a class that went well for you? Followed up by asking to explain a difficult concept from the class.”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Talent Consulting Analyst at Mercer:

“The difficult part was not the questions, but my inability to connect with the executive conducting my last interview. She seemed so uninterested that I left unsure of why I ever had an interview to…”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Consulting Analyst (Legal Analyst) at Huron Consulting:

“they tend to repeat the same questions & don't really have room to go switch to something different...so be prepared to have multiple examples or one VERY intricate example/story which you can flesh…”

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Consultant/Systems Analyst at NTT DATA:

“There wasn't any difficult questions.”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Technology Consulting Analyst at Accenture:

“All questions were pretty straight forward, nothing unexpected.”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Programmer Analyst Consultant at Insight Global:

“There were no difficult or unexpected questions given.”

Mar 9, 2014

Interview Question for Test Analyst/Technical Consultant at UL Transaction Security:

“The questions in online assessment were unexpected since they were all about the skill for which I already mentioned that I need 2-3 weeks time to learn.”

Mar 5, 2014

Interview Question for Dispute Consulting Analyst at Duff & Phelps:

“If company expected that they were going to grow at 5% over the next five years; what ways could you approve or disprove their forecast?”

Mar 4, 2014

Interview Question for Staff Consultant/Analyst at Accenture:

“explain 3 recent changes or improvements that you have made in your personal, social, or educational life”

Feb 15, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Consulting Analyst at Argus Information & Advisory Services:

“how do you think the credit card business works?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Consultant Analyst interview questions and reviews. All 184 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.