Consultant Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Consultant"? See Companies

“Why do you want this job?”

“What is one question I haven't asked you yet that I should have?”

1 of 1 found helpful

“An eight gallon container is full and both a three gallon container and a five gallon container are empty. Without using any other containers, divide the water into two equal amounts.”

“What would you do to entertain yourself if your flight had been delayed by two hours.”

Oct 20, 2010

“You have two buckets. One is a 5 gallon bucket and the other is a 3 gallon bucket. With infinite amount of water, measure out 4 gallons.”

Oct 20, 2010

“You have eight metal balls of which one weighs .01 of an ounce more than the others. With a perfectly accurate tipping scale, in two tries, how can you find the ball that is heavier.”

“Can you name this item in the photo?”

“Tell me everything you want me to know about you right off the bat - let's go ahead and get that out of the way.”

“You have someone speaking in a microphone. How would you record someone's voice? If there was noise, where would you cancel it out on the signal(beginning or end of the wire)? How would a longer wire…”

Nov 2, 2011

“If clock hands equal 0 degrees at 12:00 and 180 degrees at 6:00, then what is the acute angle between the hour hand and minute hand when the clock is at 3:15?”

4150 of 8,846 Interview Questions