Consultant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

8,279 Interview Questions: 6170 of 8,279 Sort by

Interview Question for Cost Estimation Consultant at IronArch Technology:

“I didn't think any of the questions were too difficult or unexpected. But, I was asked to be very detailed about my cost estimation experience, including walking them through a hypothetical Total…”

Aug 1, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Billing and Compliance Consultant at Baylor Health Care System:

“Some of the technical questions were a little difficult to explain due to fact without knowing what system is being used the outcome would be slightly different. Once systems were identified all…”

Interview Question for Outside Energy Consultant at AEP Energy:

“None. Based on previous experiences and accomplishments within the industry, it was very imformative”

Interview Question for Account Consultant at Zerin Business Consulting:

“What makes you different from other candidates?”

Interview Question for Implementation Consultant at Strata Decision Technology:

“No real trick questions. The problem solving questions were fairly standard brain teaser type questions.”

Interview Question for Consultant at Oliver Wyman:

“Panel interview question: a business case is laid out before you, upon which you have 1 hour to prepare a 15 minute presentation of your solution to a panel of interviewers. My question involved…”

Interview Question for Prestige Consultant at Ulta Beauty:

“Basic interview questions like tell me about yourself and why do you want to work for them”

Interview Question for Prestige Consultant at Ulta Beauty:

“Tell me how you would sell a product to a costumer”

Interview Question for Prestige Consultant at Ulta Beauty:

“Tell me a time where you went out of your way for a client”

Interview Question for Associate Consultant at Appirio:

“Pretty standard questions. Know how to sell your background for the position and how your skills are applicable.”