consultant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

82 Interview Questions: 110 of 82 Sort by

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Principal Consultant at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS):

“What qualifies me over others”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sogeti:

“Give me a time when improper requirements discovery resulted in scope creep of a project”

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Neudesic:

“No difficult questions if you are an experienced QA. However, be prepared to give an start to end explanation of what you would do if presented with X product (Start with a Test Plan.........).”

Apr 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Whirlpool:

“How will you drive results in a matrix organization”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Base2 Solutions:

“None of the questions were unexpected. However, the most challenging part was being able to effectively communicate all of the soft skills without sounding vague and nebulous.”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Trinity Consultants:

“Give 2 biggest weaknesses and 2 biggest strengths about yourself. This question was difficult, because while I had thought about multiple strengths, I had only though about one weakness. Weaknesses…”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ATEM:

“What do you like about Consulting services?”

Mar 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hewlett-Packard:

“The most difficult question was how I developed consultative selling relationships. Once the relationships were developed how did I use those relationships to build the brand and sell products and…”

Feb 8, 2014

Interview Question for Consultant at Gartner:

“It was specifically related to my presentation and why I chose the method I did.”

Feb 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Peak Campus Companies:

“Are you able to get at least 5 signed leases in one day?”