Consulting Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

12,962 Companies: 13 of 12,962

See the latest IBM Jobs

10,598 Interview Questions: 110 of 10,598 Sort by

Aug 29, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Entry Level at 5 North:

“nothing detailed was asked. she asked about weaknesses, strength, why i want to quit my earlier job and why did i choose to apply to 5 north. thats it”

Interview Question for Intern at Accenture:

“If I told you there was a problem with your school's football field, how would you fix it?”

Interview Question for Project Manager at TransPerfect:

“The questions about NYC were unexpected”

Interview Question for Actuarial at EY:

“The case study was the most tricky part. Had 5 minutes to read a 3 page document which was basically a proposal to start a rewards program for a credit card company. There was a brief 2 line mention…”

Interview Question for Transaction Advisory Services Senior Associate at EY:

“If a hedge fund client wanted to buy a belly-up development site in Florida that had mixed uses, how would you go about valuing the asset and developing a suggested purchase price?”

Aug 27, 2014

Interview Question for Management Consulting Senior Consultant at Booz Allen Hamilton:

“The "unexpected" factor came in the generalized form of the "case" question. As best I can remember, the question was a hypothetical about a large federal client engaging the firm to optimize their…”

Aug 27, 2014

Interview Question for The Negative (But Most Likely Truthful) Reviews Helped Me Steer Clear of This Company! at Arc Aspicio:

“None as I cancelled the phone interview after the second stage.”

Interview Question for Project Coordinator at Abt Associates:

“No unexpected questions where asked.”

Interview Question for Research Assistant at Mason Tillman Associates:

“I didn't interview; just took the skills assessment and decided I didn't want to work there so I didn't follow up with them after the assessment.”

Interview Question for Customer Success Manager at Birst:

“Very straight forward. Do your homework about the company and refine your STAR stories. It's primarily focused around the resume. 1 or 2 behavioral hypothetical to keep you on your toes, but nothing…”