Consulting Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

12,622 Companies: 13 of 12,622

464 Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Booz Allen Hamilton Jobs

10,149 Interview Questions: 110 of 10,149 Sort by

Interview Question for Staff Writer at Advisory Board:

“What is a common misconception that people have about you?”

Interview Question for Entry Level Sales at Taylor Made Marketing:

“The most difficult thing about the job was dealing with a lot of rejection. As I mentioned earlier, you are a door to door salesman. People in this day and age tend to think someone who is working on…”

Interview Question for Business Intelligence Analyst at Accenture:

“Asked to sketch out on a white board an entire data model -- caught me off guard but went fine.”

Interview Question for Service Designer at Accenture:

“"How do you deal with crazy co-workers."”

Interview Question for Level I Tech at Fused Solutions:

“not really”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Consultant, Strategic Communications at Booz Allen Hamilton:

“It was about project experience: name a time that the scope of the project completely changed and how you handled it (one question that comes to mind - admittedly, I don't remember the rest of those…”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for T-mobile Event Representative (Part-Time) at MarketSource:

“Asked to interview myself on camera and send a video. (not hard, just unexpected)”

Interview Question for Summer at ClearView Healthcare Partners:

“List products outside of the healthcare space where first mover advantage applies to the market and hypothesize why Lipitor become the best selling statin without first mover advantage.”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Administrative Support Representative at Carewise Health:

“Name something you failed to accomplish”

Interview Question for Account Executive at DataSphere Technologies:

“Final phone interview is not a real gauge of someones sales ability. Interviewer objects to things you would learn to overcome in the very first day of training, you just have to know what they want…”