Consulting Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

10,034 Interview Questions: 3140 of 10,034 Sort by

Interview Question for Implementation Coach at McKinsey & Company:

“Case study: Where I was to determine how much one factory needed to produce X to have the equivalent cost to tons produced ratio as another factory. Graph was given of costs (fixed and variable) vs…”

Interview Question for Assurance at EY:

“Asked me to solve a case study.”

Interview Question for Analyst at Analysis Group:

“Questions about research, methodology and assumptions. I was interviewed on these topics with people who had some experience relevant to my research.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Senior Recruiter at Mars It Corp.:

“It was about my work Routine, daily work schedule.”

Interview Question for Senior Sourcing Specialist at Aon Hewitt:

“What is your speciality as a sourcing specialist?”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at teleNetwork:

“The skype interview also was pretty generic interview questions, had a few like "describe your best and worst qualities, who is your hero, and why should we hire you?"”

Interview Question for Employee Survey Analyst at Towers Watson:

“Assessment asked to created a detailed timeline of events (2-4 months) in addition to responding to potential client emails and an executive summary”

Interview Question for Employee Survey Analyst at Towers Watson:

“The most unexpected question was why should we hire you. I expected this question, but the way it was presented in context was unexpected.”

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for Medical Device Auditor at TUV SUD America:

“Why were there so many job changes on my resume. The interviewer had seen several positions on my resume over the last ten years.”

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for Assurance at EY:

“Tell me more about your experience abroad and how that could be beneficial in the accounting industry.
Talk about your extracurricular involvement and explain the variety of organizations that are…”