Consulting Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“It was more like a conversation to try to get a "feel" for me as a person and less about my capabilities. It was not like any other interview I have had. The biggest challenge was getting the…”

“The president asked me what advice I would give to myself as I was just starting my career.”

“Why do you want to leaving consulting and come back to industry after being so successful?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“What specific moment or event or experience in your life gave you the clarity that consulting is what you're bound to do?”

“I never incurred any puzzling questions but I do have to say/reiterate how important it is that the interviewee must highlight their abilities to sell AND provide customer support because it is…”

Consultant at FactSet

Nov 12, 2013

“Explain a stock split and how to use excel”

“What are some examples of search engine marketing related business results you've delivered for clients in the past?”

Consultant at SALO

Oct 12, 2014

“Nothing particularly difficult, just very detailed behavioral questions based upon your past work experience.”

“Why would your accounting background give you an edge in consulting?”

Human Resources at NLC

Sep 25, 2013

“I don't remember any specific questions, but they do place a huge emphasis on leadership and future goals.”

5160 of 89 Interview Questions