Consulting Project Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

234 Interview Questions: 3140 of 234

Sort by

Mar 5, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager/Implementation Consultant at Epic Systems Corporation:

“Nothing difficult or unexpected. Just plain old boring questions.”

Mar 4, 2014

“Describe 5 things you are not?”

Feb 26, 2014

“5 things you are not”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Feb 25, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Managing Consultant, Program/Project Manager at SAP:

“Technical question about the software”

Feb 12, 2014

“Describe a time you did not succeed and what you learned from it”

Feb 8, 2014

“Nothing in the interview process was that difficult. From my time at the company, I think the thing candidates often struggle with the most is just relaxing and letting their true self/character…”

Feb 4, 2014

“5 things that don't describe you.”

Feb 3, 2014

“HR screen was straight forward, very friendly. Skills assessment killed me, extremely frustrating. I knew at that point the position wasn't a great fit for me, and vice versa.”

Jan 16, 2014

“Nothing unexpected”

Jan 8, 2014

Interview Question for Consultant - Project Manager at Colibrium:

“Asked to provide detailed answer for explaining software platform for delivery of product being a Microsoft solution”