Consulting Specialist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

15 Companies: 13 of 15

Computer Sciences Corp Interviews

See the latest Computer Sciences Corp Jobs

15 Interview Questions: 110 of 15 Sort by

Interview Question for Sales Consultant Apple Specialist at Best Buy:

“3. Third one was with the General manager, similar questions with the department. More behavioral and situational Questions, just answer them honestly and don't overthink your answers, go with the…”

Interview Question for Sales Consultant Apple Specialist at Best Buy:

“2. Second one With the department manager, I I had in my previous jobs, what challenges I have encountered, what if questions: what if someone stole something, what is you encounter a very angry…”

Interview Question for Sales Consultant Apple Specialist at Best Buy:

“1. First one phone interview with the HR. Obvious questions you would expect from an HR: availability, what positions did you apply for, do you have customer service experience!”

Mar 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cigna:

“Cigna's job description stated they were seeking a high level, seasoned dental professional, a "shining star" with at least 10 years experience, primarily in private practice. During my phase one of…”

Feb 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Black Mountain Systems:

“All questions were fair game and relevant to the position (both skillset and behavioral)”

May 27, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Texas Workforce Commission:

“There are not any "most difficult questions"; all are rather difficult because they are behavior-based. A scenario is presented and the best answer is an honest one. A lot of them are…”

Apr 4, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Aperian Global:

“Nothing”

Mar 20, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Juniper Networks:

“Questions about network technology and protocols.”

Sep 26, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at It's Just Lunch:

“I did not find anything difficult or unexpected but did have difficulty in getting some questions of my own answered.”

Feb 14, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Alexander Proudfoot:

“Tell me about yourself”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Consulting Specialist interview questions and reviews. All 15 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.