Contact Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

24 Companies: 13 of 24

See the latest Citi Jobs

42 Interview Questions: 110 of 42

Sort by

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Contact Representative at Social Security Administration:

“What would you do if you have a customer that does not speak English? How do you handle difficult situations? What are your strengths and weaknesses?”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for IRS/Contact Representative at IRS:

“I don't remember the interview process being difficult over the phone at all. I was just surprised because the hours were from 4 pm to 1 am. Guess I failed to pay attention to that part of the…”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Contact Center Representative at First Data:

“All questions were fairly straight forward.”

Jun 7, 2014

Interview Question for Contact Representative at IRS:

“The interview itself was four basic questions asking how you would deal with specific call situations. Very easy.”

May 8, 2014

Interview Question for Inbound Contact Center Representative at Progressive Insurance:

“There really wasn't any for me..but I am naturally good with conversing with people and building relationships with customers.”

May 7, 2014

Interview Question for CARD SERVICE Representative and/OR CONTACT CENTER Representative at Empower Federal Credit Union:

“what would you say your worst weakness is?”

Apr 20, 2014

“Fairly straightforward questions, the only one I had to think about for a few seconds was to tell of a time that I had to deal with someone that was from a different background than I was that had…”

Mar 23, 2014

“I did my homework and was prepared for all the questions asked. I researched Social Security and matched real life scenarios with all possible types of behavioral interview questions prior to the…”

Mar 7, 2014

Interview Question for Contact Center Representative at VWR International:

“What is your weakness”

Feb 24, 2014

“If you were going to a concernt to hear your favorite group somewhere far, and its during work schedule, you would you go to the concert or show up for work?”