Contact Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

23 Companies: 13 of 23

4 Contact Representative Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Citi Jobs

37 Interview Questions: 110 of 37 Sort by

Apr 20, 2014

Interview Question for Contact Representative at Social Security Administration:

“Fairly straightforward questions, the only one I had to think about for a few seconds was to tell of a time that I had to deal with someone that was from a different background than I was that had…”

Mar 23, 2014

“I did my homework and was prepared for all the questions asked. I researched Social Security and matched real life scenarios with all possible types of behavioral interview questions prior to the…”

Mar 8, 2014

Interview Question for Contact Center Representative at UW Medicine:

“The most thought-provoking question asked how I would handle a situation where a very difficult, possibly mentally-ill patient called in.”

Mar 7, 2014

Interview Question for Contact Center Representative at VWR International:

“What is your weakness”

Feb 24, 2014

“If you were going to a concernt to hear your favorite group somewhere far, and its during work schedule, you would you go to the concert or show up for work?”

Feb 12, 2014

Interview Question for Contact Center Representative II at PSCU:

“I was not expecting to read a script.”

Jan 16, 2014

Interview Question for Seasonal Contact Center Representative at REI:

“Nothing hard, very generic customer service based questions. Some brain storming in the groups which helps keep the spotlight off any one person for any length of time.”

Dec 2, 2013

Interview Question for IRS Contact Representative at IRS:

“None that I can think of.”

Nov 19, 2013

“You will probably be given a writing sample and scenario-based question to solve. Name a time you had to deal with a difficult person, client, or customer and how did you handle it?

What is your…”

Oct 5, 2013

Interview Question for Contact Representative at IRS:

“Not very difficult. They will ask you to describe you experience and your plans for the future.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Contact Representative interview questions and reviews. All 37 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.