Contact Representative Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Contact Representative"?See Companies

“Can you give me an example of a time you had to deal with an upset customer and how you worked with them?”

“1. You are at work and experience a difficult to handle customer on the phone, one who calls you some ugly names, what would you do? 2. You see an employee stealing confidential information about...”

“Can you give me an example of a time you were asked by a manager to do something outside of your job description, and how did you handle it?”

“Nothing a very difficult interview. It is a high turnover department, so they sift through a lot of employees.”

“They did not ask me any questions other than if the hours were acceptable. They asked me if I had any questions and I asked them I asked them if they had any questions and they said no my resume...”

“If you were going to a concernt to hear your favorite group somewhere far, and its during work schedule, you would you go to the concert or show up for work?”

“Questions on how you would handle an irate person coming into a local office because he/she has not received their social security check for the month on check day. What questions would you...”

“How do you manage your time. Not difficult, but to me it was unexpected.”

“All questions were fairly straight forward.”

“Typical behavioral questions, nothing unexpected.”

1120 of 68 Interview Questions