Content Editor Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

28 Companies: 13 of 28

18 Interview Questions: 110 of 18

Sort by

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Content Managing Editor at Skytap:

“It wasn't unexpected, but I was asked to respond to unique requests and responses from customers, and how I would address their needs. Not knowing their existing customers too well, I had to really…”

Jun 14, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Content Editor at IHS CERA:

“A challenging aspect of the interview process was the on-screen editing skills assessment. It entailed reviewing a document in Microsoft Word written by an expert in their field, but whose first…”

May 6, 2014

Interview Question for Content Editor at Appen:

“The most difficult portion of the process is the assessment or test. It is difficult to pass and you only receive one chance to do so.”

Apr 23, 2014

Interview Question for Editor, Content at Hubspot:

“A few jumped me a little, but generally open-ended questions. "Teach me something" may have been the hardest, though I expected it from vetting the company online. Others asked to compare HubSpot to…”

Apr 3, 2014

Interview Question for Content Editor at Movoto:

“Pretty typical interview questions. The recruiter conducted some sort of personality test, which was unexpected.”

Nov 28, 2013

Interview Question for Content Editor (Photo Editor) at Corbis:

“There was a test to create a photo gallery based on a certain topic. My topic was "business" - very general.”

Nov 7, 2013

Interview Question for Content Editor at REAP:

“'So are you able to start writing right away?"”

Oct 21, 2013

Interview Question for Web Content Editor at Coats:

“none, standard fare, do your homework, and be interested, ask questions”

Jun 29, 2013

Interview Question for Editor/Content Strategist at Bloomberg L.P.:

“You've had three jobs in fifteen years. Why have you moved around so much? (Bloombergers are lifers and seldom go anywhere else).”

Jan 18, 2013

Interview Question for Web Content Editor at Metia:

“What do you want to do?”