Content Specialist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

37 Companies: 13 of 37

See the latest Acxiom Jobs

39 Interview Questions: 110 of 39 Sort by

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Content Specialist at Garmin:

“The interview was just a guided tour of what was on my resume. Nothing outrageous or alarming.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Content Specialist at HireStrategy:

“Difficult question for my particular situation was how would I deal with a negative interaction with a manager or peer at work.”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Content Acquisitions Specialist II at ProQuest:

“No curveballs or strange questions. It's always best to know your resume and be able to talk it up.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jun 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Brafton:

“They asked if I am able to write a ridiculous amount of articles a day for 30k. That was tough acting like that would be something I'd be happy to do!”

May 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Jellyvision Lab:

“What about this position excites you?”

May 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at SpinGo:

“The interview as a whole was unexpected. I came in prepared to list my skills and why I would be good for the job but instead I was asked who I was and why I wanted to work here. Answering the…”

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at GuideSpark:

“I guess the assessment test was challenging, but it was required. I think it is also for the applicant to have a feel of the position. I enjoyed the assessment test.”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“What would you do when you finish your work and there's nothing to do?”

Mar 16, 2014

Interview Question for Content Specialist at TripAdvisor:

“There were no difficult questions asked during this interview. It seemed the group was more concerned with personality fit than actual experience.”

Mar 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Netflix:

“Large focus on experience rather than personal qualities. No questions about my "greatest strength" or a "time I failed."”