Contract Position Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

28 Companies: 13 of 28

See the latest AIG Jobs

26 Interview Questions: 110 of 26 Sort by

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Designer (Contract Position) at Kforce:

“Nothing out of the ordinary, the typical questions such as: Describe your work style and process? Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person at work.”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Contracted Position at Gap International:

“For Full-time position: It looks like you have had a lot of jobs, how can I trust you?”

Jan 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at USAA:

“I would say the recruiter discounted my qualifications from the very beginning because she saw my picture on my e mail account. I would like the VP of HR to send a reminder to all HR representatives…”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Discovery Communications:

“Standard questions, it was an entry-level position so there was nothing so esoteric that it couldn't be addressed through common interview preparation and a foundational knowledge of the industry.”

Nov 22, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Etherios:

“The interview was conducted in a conference room with a white board. The hiring manager was present along with two engineers. From the onset, one of the engineers seemed hostile towards me.

The…”

Nov 2, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at OfficeTeam:

“These are questions they could use to ask, particularly since they are supposed to be identifying strong candidates to send out into the field for other potential interviews with other companies.”

Oct 7, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Corning:

“Lots of questions for a short experience. Would think they'd do something like this if a person was hired full time”

Sep 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ajilon Staffing:

“What's your salary expectations?”

Sep 3, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES):

“When I was brought into the office I initially spoke with two people in C&G and then two others from C&G. I don't think that there was anything surprising but just many behavorial type of…”

Sep 2, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at CampusPoint:

“It would have been nice to be asked something about my specialty. Basically, I felt like the computer nerd trying to be placed by a well-meaning, but utterly clueless cheerleading squad. If you…”