Coop Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

65 Interview Questions: 1120 of 65

Sort by

Oct 17, 2013

Interview Question for Engineering Coop at Boise Paper:

“The interviewer asked something like if I had a particularly bad experience with a co worker at a previous job and how I handled it.”

Oct 7, 2013

Interview Question for Process Engineer (COOP) at Abbott Labs:

“7. Give me an example of a time you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you deal with it?”

Sep 13, 2013

Interview Question for Chemical Engineer Coop at PCA:

“Tell me about yourself”

Aug 30, 2013

Interview Question for IT Coop/Intern at State Farm:

“"Tell us about a situation in which you performed badly without supervision"”

Jun 19, 2013

Interview Question for Engineering Coop at Micron Technology:

“The interview was pretty straight forward. A tough question was about personal characteristics.”

May 30, 2013

Interview Question for Materials Engineer Coop at Honda R & D Americas:

“Very straightforward interview based off of my resume (classes, labs, skills, past job experiences). Very little behavioral style questions and more of "why do you want to work here".”

May 29, 2013

Interview Question for Systems Integration Engineer, Coop at EMC:

“The questions were generally targeted to personality rather than technical mastery, but this might be since it was a coop position. "Tell us about a project you have worked on" and "Why I should hire…”

May 6, 2013

Interview Question for Coop Student at Eli Lilly:

“I cant remember, it was pretty easy mostly talking about my research experience as undergraduate”

Apr 10, 2013

Interview Question for Intern/Coop at Texas Instruments:

“Thank God, I didn't have any questions that were 'tricky'. The questions were to the point.”

Apr 7, 2013

Interview Question for Software Developer Coop at PowerAdvocate:

“The coding test was difficult. They give very little time and you need to produce the correct output. This is to see how you perform under pressure.”