Coordinator Marketing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

333 Interview Questions: 2130 of 333 Sort by

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at SalonCentric:

“The questions were all simple and basic. For example, tell us about your experience here. What were you duties there? There were no difficult or unexpected questions.”

Jun 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Mars Food US:

“The testing of a specific scenario as previously described is the hardest part of the interview process”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Level 3 Communications:

“Really lame interview questions, of the 7 in-person interviews, not a one had really intelligent questions to ask me.”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Comodo:

“Nothing difficult/unexpected”

May 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Fuel Medical :

“Nothing out of the ordinary.”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Joe Perillo Auto Group:

“Basic questions and they keep asking the same question in different works. This process is very disorganized as they ask you questions from a standard interview sheet.”

May 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at National Food Group:

“If you got the opportunity to redo a project, what would it be and why?”

May 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Douglas Elliman Property:

“What my overall sales were - difficult to answer this question because I am in marketing, not sales. But otherwise it was a relatively easy interview.”

May 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ware Malcomb:

“Asked if they could call me by another name, as they couldn't deal with having two people in same dept with same name”

May 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Medallia:

“Describe a time when you grew.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coordinator Marketing interview questions and reviews. All 333 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.