Coordinator Marketing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

364 Interview Questions: 2130 of 364

Sort by

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Coordinator Marketing & Business Development at Symphony Performance Health:

“Honestly, the group interview was the most difficult but overall if you know your skills and are confident you should have no problem in the interview process.”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Coordinator (Or Office Assistant, Still Very Unclear) at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage:

“He didn't ask me any questions about myself other than if I had a significant other, was married, had kids, what my schedule was like, and my compensation requirements.”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Coordinator at Vivid Marketing:

“The basic questions you get asked - what are your strengths and weaknesses and what experiences do you have in sales and customer service?”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for International Marketing Coordinator at Tripp Lite:

“None. All very basic "tell me about a time when" questions.”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing and Events Coordinator at Bear Claw Events:

“What are your 5 year goals?”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Coordinator at North American Roofing Services:

“The difficult part was NOT being asked questions. Disarmingly informal; they didn't seem interested in relevant qualifications, just personality.”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Coordinator at Coty:

“Tell me about yourself. This is always a broad but difficult question. I can't say what other interviews are like but based on the culture people aren't as interested in your skillset as much as how…”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Coordinator at Spotlight Group:

“Why did you choose to want to work for this specific company? (On the phone call).”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Coordinator at Time Warner Cable:

“There wasn't one”

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing/Human Resources Coordinator at GEA Consulting Engineers:

“How do you feel about taking on multiple roles?”