Copywriter Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

189 Interview Questions: 1120 of 189

Sort by

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Copywriter at USAA:

“The most difficult questions had to do with my personality, but I am glad that he asked. He wanted honest answers about things that bother me, which just tells me that he wanted the right person for…”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Copywriter at B & H Foto & Electronics:

“Pretty straightforward. Senior copywriter mainly concerned with me being able to do the job on deadline and reliably.”

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Copywriter at Green Dot:

“Was asked by one of the marketing managers how I would improve upon and change up their marketing approach to their product. Not having all the relevant information, I found it difficult to provide a…”

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Copywriter Intern at JC Ehrlich:

“What can you say to convince me that you have what it takes to be a marketing copywriter?”

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for SEO Copywriter at Laser Spine Institute:

“The most difficult question I faced would have to be my future goals. Because I was entering a field that I was new in, I was not completely sure where I anticipated myself growing and thriving.”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Senior CopyWriter at JWT INSIDE:

“Having come from a not-for-profit, are you concerned about the pace of work?”

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Copywriter at VML:

“How did you deal with a difficulty client in the past?”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Senior CopyWriter at FCB Healthcare:

“I didn't really have any difficult or unexpected questions.”

Apr 2, 2014

Interview Question for Copywriter Global Ecommerce at Levi Strauss:

“It wasn't a question but a matter of difficulty in focus. It was hard to focus or feel valued or engaged when the interviewer refused to make eye contact, didn't know about her own industry, and…”

Mar 30, 2014

Interview Question for Copywriter at MINDBODY:

“A movie based on you is being made. What would it be about and who would play you?”