Corporate Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

19 Companies: 13 of 19

See the latest BNY Mellon Jobs

22 Interview Questions: 110 of 22 Sort by

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Corporate Communications at KPMG US:

“Did you rely on PR for stories as a journalist?”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Corporate Trust Associate at BNY Mellon:

“Describe a situation where you had issues with a team member and how you resolved the issue.”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Corporate Recovery Associate at The Locator Services Group:

“Came with a research test and writing prompt, some of the answers were tricky but with careful checking all was easily accessible on Google.”

Jan 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at NYSE Euronext:

“In the initial interview, they asked why I wanted to work for NYSE when my degree had nothing to do with finance (I was working towards a Masters in Public Administration)”

Jul 15, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at FrontPoint Security:

“I can honestly not think of the most difficult question because it was a while ago, but I think the hardest part for me was negotiating salary.”

Jun 3, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Betty Jean Kerr People's Health Centers:

“Why did you leave your former employer? I answered, I was laid off due to company downsizing. I was asked if they wanted to hire back, would I go? I replied, no. I don't get hired at a company, only…”

Apr 26, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Northstar Consulting Group:

“Would you rather sit in an office all day looking at a computer or be an active contributor at the company?"”

Mar 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Aetna:

“EBay has been very successful. What if the medical profession were to adopt the same model?”

Sep 25, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Boston University:

“"why do you want THIS position" well I couldn't answer convincingly enough it appeared.”

Jun 21, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at EY:

“3 strengths and 3 weaknesses”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corporate Associate interview questions and reviews. All 22 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.