Corporate Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

20 Companies: 13 of 20

See the latest EY Jobs

23 Interview Questions: 110 of 23

Sort by

Aug 21, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director - Corporate Strategy at Hewlett-Packard:

“Pretty usual Corp. strategy case studies. The questions were mostly real projects that the team had worked on in the past. So they give you a good view into the type of projects you will be working…”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Associate - Corporate Communications at KPMG US:

“Did you rely on PR for stories as a journalist?”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Corporate Trust Associate at BNY Mellon:

“Describe a situation where you had issues with a team member and how you resolved the issue.”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Corporate Recovery Associate at The Locator Services Group:

“Came with a research test and writing prompt, some of the answers were tricky but with careful checking all was easily accessible on Google.”

Jan 24, 2014

Interview Question for Veteran Associate- Corporate Responsibility at NYSE Euronext:

“In the initial interview, they asked why I wanted to work for NYSE when my degree had nothing to do with finance (I was working towards a Masters in Public Administration)”

Jul 15, 2013

Interview Question for Corporate Services Associate at Frontpoint:

“I can honestly not think of the most difficult question because it was a while ago, but I think the hardest part for me was negotiating salary.”

Jun 3, 2013

Interview Question for Corporate Compliance/Credentialing Associate at Betty Jean Kerr People's Health Centers:

“Why did you leave your former employer? I answered, I was laid off due to company downsizing. I was asked if they wanted to hire back, would I go? I replied, no. I don't get hired at a company, only…”

Apr 26, 2013

Interview Question for Marketing Associate Nonprofit & Corporate - Entry Level at Northstar Consulting Group:

“Would you rather sit in an office all day looking at a computer or be an active contributor at the company?"”

Mar 5, 2013

Interview Question for Summer Associate - Corporate Strategy at Aetna:

“EBay has been very successful. What if the medical profession were to adopt the same model?”

Sep 25, 2012

Interview Question for Associate Director of Corporate Relations at Boston University:

“"why do you want THIS position" well I couldn't answer convincingly enough it appeared.”