Corporate Sales Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

35 Interview Questions: 1120 of 35 Sort by

Jun 12, 2013

Interview Question for Corporate Sales at Box:

“None.”

Jun 10, 2013

Interview Question for Corporate Sales at Qualtrics:

“What is your current employer's biggest criticism of you?”

Apr 12, 2013

Interview Question for Corporate Sales Development at Workday:

“No surprises. Recurring question from every manager: What are the benefits of SaaS based applications versus premise based systems?”

Mar 19, 2013

Interview Question for Corporate Sales Representative at Centric:

“Had to give a mock sales presentation to the VP of Sales and the Hiring Manager.”

Mar 15, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Corporate Sales Executive at Twilio:

“Mostly standard stuff. Think of an app you use every day, how would you sell our solution to the company that created the app?”

Mar 12, 2013

Interview Question for Corporate Sales Executive at ShareFile:

“There are really no curve-ball questions. On the phone interview I was asked what kitchen utensil I would be but I think this is just to gauge how fast you react to a strange question.”

Feb 24, 2013

Interview Question for Corporate Sales Development at Workday:

“I guess the most unexpected question was being asked to define Saas. It is relevant, but just seemed so basic that I didn't see it coming!”

Nov 25, 2012

Interview Question for Corporate Sales Representative at Acquity Group:

“Why sales? Why Acquity Group? They will ask you to make a PP presentation. Easy if you practice.”

Nov 2, 2012

Interview Question for Insides Sales Account Manager Corporate at McAfee:

“What is your 60 day plan if we hire you.”

Sep 25, 2012

Interview Question for Corporate Sales Representative at Intacct Corporation:

“I didn't get asked any unexpected questions and felt that they were more interested in getting to know me and how I would perform on the job.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corporate Sales interview questions and reviews. All 35 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.