CRA Interview Questions

Did you mean companies matching "CRA"?  See Companies

CRA at iMarc (MA)

Apr 4, 2010
1 of 1 found helpful

“Can you do other duties other than those of a CRA?”

CRA II at PAREXEL

Aug 23, 2012
0 of 2 found helpful

“If you have worked in the field, none of the questions should come across as difficult. All common knowledge in the Clinical Research world.”

“This was not a behavioral interview which was surprising as this is the trend in biopharm. However, this was also only my second interview in 11 years. As mentioned, it was quite casual which gave...”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No
0 of 1 found helpful

“If I sent you three excel files for all of your sites, 1 with all the Adverse Events, 1 with all of the Medical Histories, and 1 with the Concomitant Medications for the subjects at all your sites...”

CRA at PAREXEL

Nov 9, 2012
0 of 1 found helpful

“Given a site where the CRC walks out and the PI isn't there how would return the source doc's and get your monitor logs signed? What would you do and how would you handle the situation.”

“Interview(s) were not difficult and did not drag out.”

CRA at Vanguard

Nov 23, 2013

“There was a case study that was pretty simple. It asked you to deal with a client who wanted a report now and you had to tell then that it would take a few days to get.”

“What are your work goals?”

CRA at Covance

Jun 1, 2015

“Can you tell me a time when you did not meet a deadline and why and what could you have done differently to meet the deadline?”

“What are the essential elements of the Informed Consent?”

110 of 91 Interview Questions