creative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

52 Interview Questions: 110 of 52

Sort by

Sep 9, 2014

Interview Question for Consultant at WSI Digital Wave:

“Please explain how you have collaborated with others to achieve consensus and team objectives.”

Aug 22, 2014

Interview Question for Account Manager at DealerFire:

“I was asked for a specific situation of how I handled a client complaint. Also, I was asked what the company does and what industry they are in.”

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Office Manager at Craftsy:

“They ask very specific questions about how you contributed to a certain goal or process and what the outcome was, plus the standard "why are you perfect for this role" and "why do you want to work…”

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Brand Strategist & Planner at Brand Fever:

“No questions. Just told me I don't fit in, and I'm not qualified.”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Intern for DND at HBO:

“Why did you choose marketing?”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Telebusiness Manager at EXP Pharmaceutical Services:

“Management was very concerned saving and increasing market share with a major retail pharmacy chain account in the Midwest. Since I don't have retail experience but do have distribution experience, I…”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Digital Asset Manager at Scholastic:

“What was the biggest mistake you made in the workplace and how did you fix it?”

Mar 3, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing and Event Coordinator at cPanel:

“The second interview was a test: I was given a budget of $1,000 and 7 business days to create an event for the team of 10. Entertain them for three hours at an off-site location. This was to show my…”

Feb 26, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Associate at The Children's Place:

“How would i describe myself?”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Flash Developer at MediaSauce:

“My most difficult question was whether or not I felt more comfortable in Flash or Toon Boom?”